The Azzurrini (U21-20-19...) Thread (51 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That Castiglia isn't ours Castiglia right?

De Silvestri-Bellusci-Ranocchia-Brivio
----------Poli-Marrone-Carraro
------------------Pasquato
--------------Balotelli-Paloschi

I got no ideas for midfield, but the defensive line and attack probably should look like that, what means that Pasquato better be happy with a place in midfield rather than sitting on the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Watching the first game of World cup U-17, Italy-Algeria:

http://fifa2.feedroom.com/

Italy have a rather talented team, based on last euro-17, El Shaarawi and Fossati in particular. Most of the best talents are Interisti sadly :D Likes of D'agnello, Fossati, Crisetig, Natalino and such are all Inter players. We are represented by Libertazzi.

bumbum

Feb 12, 2008
live match in Sopcast

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/65154

You do copy/paste on the Internet Explorer of the link above and the sopcast will open the match.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is probably the worst Azzurrini squad ever! #9 of Hungary looks like he'll be great. Too bad he got injured. Schelotto sucked like the others but it was his 1st game. Made some runs but nobody passed him the ball. He'd be good for counter attacks and open play but in tight games I think he'll have some trouble. He needs to work on that.

I can't believe Immobile, Rossi...are not in this Azzurrini squad. :sergio:

faank

Sep 27, 2008
Hungary - Italy 2-0 (Nemeth 15., Koman 88.)

We deserved the win, Italy, other than some clever runs by Santon and Balotelli were nothing special. They pushed through and through but lacked the last decisive touch. Koman clearly MoM, have no idea why he does not feature regularly for Bari. The kid has fantastic vision and a good eye for goal. His passes were second to none today. Keep an eye on the goalkeeper Gulacsi, too, he's very calm and already a mature player at the age of 19. Nemeth had one chance = one goal. Too bad, he had to get off injured.

Marrone sit the whole match in front of the defense, rarely involved in the attacks. However, he was very solid, did his job without any fuss. I could cynically say he was the best Italian today as it was after his challenge that Nemeth had to walk off the pitch injured. Schelotto, the guy we are monitoring from Cesena was nothing special, his movement reminded me of De Ceglie when he's playing LW, although Schelotto is on the right. He was erratic, need to watch him a few more times, but based on today's performance he's nowhere near our level. Balotelli was by far the best player for Italy but he's a lazy ass and fcked up all his chances. De Silvestri was shameful again. Physically strong, quick - and nothing else, have no idea what people see in him. Good for Fiorentina to get a player who's not capable of challenging Comotto for the starting RB spot. Mannone was among the better, had some nice saves.

Italy were physically stronger, we were better with the ball :)

RIA-RIA-HUNGÁRIA!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This Hungarian team is really good.
IIRC they were 3rd at the u20 WC that ended last month and they were the best European team on that world cup. Their goalkeeper, their attacker (Nemeth?), Koman (who is in serie A and is better than 99% of the Italians his age, but never gets a chance) and 2-3 more players look really really good.

It's not so much that the Azzurrini are weak as it's that this Hungarian team is good.

Italy will need a great match and lots of luck to eliminate the Hungarians. Even if they do, i'll feel sorry if this exciting Hungarian team won't make it to the u-21 euro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)