The Azzurrini (U21-20-19...) Thread (61 Viewers)

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
According to Figc.it, this is the line-up for the first half
Consigli
Motta Bocchetti Andreoli Criscito
Marchisio Cigarini De Ceglie
Balotelli Acquafresca Giovinco

For the second half
Sirigu
Pisano Ranocchia Marzoratti Criscito
Abate Morosini Candreva Dessena
Balotelli Giovinco

Then Giovinco, Criscito and Balotelli out, Poli, Cerci and Paloschi in.

The third goal scored by Dessena is from Giovinco's through ball.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Hello everyone :D Just came back home.. Got some pic's, will upload them later on!..

I must say that you could really tell it was just a friendly match, even if Italy won 4-0 !.. They where playing much better then Denmark, that said, the danish team had most of the players from 88' and some 89' and 2 - 90'.. So there where younger then the italians..

Gio was playing really well.. He was all over the field (attacking part)..
Made a hell of a throu ball for Dessena ( 3-0 ).. and was the Capitano in the secund half..

DC had a fine game, was running alot and had some nice passes to Gio and Criscito, they controled the left side..

Marchisio was a rock in midfield along with Cigriani...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Congratulations. How tall are you?
Im am 186 centimetres.
He is just very small :D

But he is a really nice guy. He took the time to sign my shirt, take picture and stand and chit chat with some other fans. Really nice personality.

Not like Balotelli. He just walked inside the bus and didnt give a shit about the fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cool pics guys :) Art, as a dane, will you go to the euro tourno in southern sweden? All of Italy's group games are in Helsingborg, so I'll get a camera and scope for the shortest guy in the city :D

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Cool pics guys :) Art, as a dane, will you go to the euro tourno in southern sweden? All of Italy's group games are in Helsingborg, so I'll get a camera and scope for the shortest guy in the city :D
I actually discussed it with a friend of mine. I really want to go, and have the funds to do so. But i cant get off work to do so.
My vacation starts just when the tournament ends.

Need to see which matches will be played during the weekends

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I actually discussed it with a friend of mine. I really want to go, and have the funds to do so. But i cant get off work to do so.
My vacation starts just when the tournament ends.

Need to see which matches will be played during the weekends
Similar troubles, but not due to not going there, but being too far away to go to more then 1 game or so.

Here is the schedule, no weekend games, but friday should be doable for you, the games are night time.

http://images.ticnet.se/U21.htm

I will go to Serbia-Italia I think, depending on my brothers avaibility etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)