The Azzurrini (U21-20-19...) Thread (36 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Fuck Traore, he's shit. Put in Cheikh Mbengue at leftback. The only player you could put at centerback is Kaboul :shifty:
Aren't there any other decent young French CBs?If so it could be a problem for them in the future...
Fiorillo
Motta Santacroce Bocchetti Santon
Marchisio Cigarini Poli
Giovinco Rossi
Macheda

lol, WTF it's that? :lol:
You tell me.
Btw, at the euro i expect the Serbs to be a big hit again.
They are traditionally strong here. 2 finals and 1 semifinal in the last 3 championships.
This time they have an extremely talented generation, even though for most of you their players are unknown. From the better known players they have Kacar (Hertha), Sulejmani (Ajax), Djordjevic (Nantes), Smiljanic (Espanol), Tosic (Manchester United), Ljajic (Manchester United), Rajkovic (Chelsea, on loan to Twente). They could also field: Kuzmanovic (Fiorentina), Subotic (Dortmund) and Obradovic (Partizan).
The Serbs have some serious talent,as always:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1992280 said:
Aren't there any other decent young French CBs?If so it could be a problem for them in the future...

You tell me.

The Serbs have some serious talent,as always:agree:

There aren't many decent centerbacks no, and yes it is a problem for France. There is however Adil Rami from Lille, i'm not sure if he's under 23 though. But i didn't mention him because i was hoping he'd opt to play for Morocco, but apparently he just recently told the press he's choosing France.

Jan 7, 2007
Fiorillo
Motta Santacroce Bocchetti Santon
Marchisio Cigarini Poli
Giovinco Rossi
Macheda

lol, WTF it's that? :lol:
Rossi didn't get called up which means he'll be playing for Lippi at the Confederations Cup this summer with the NT (most likely)...

Consigli
Santon--Santacroce--Bocchetti--Criscito
Cigarini
Dessena/Morisini---Marchisio
Abate----Giovinco
Balotelli

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
Consigli

Santon-Santacroce-Bocchetti-Criscito

Dessena-Cigarini-Marchisio

Giovinco

Barwuah-Acquafresca

or

Consigli

Motta-Santacroce-Bocchetti-Santon

Dessena-Cigarini-Marchisio-Criscito

Barwuah-Giovinco

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcello didnt post the lineup of the U-21 tourno, but players who are eligible to play for them and are in the right age group, basically comparing best talents of these nations in those ages. Not who will make the squad or not. Only half of those spanish players will be in the U-21 because th restare regular NT players, same with the frenchies, while Italy its only Rossi and perhaps Motta too. Argies, all of them are regular NT players, or outside it, like Zarate (Higuain, too, which wasnt mentionned).

Italy has more of an age seniority thing with the NT and club selections (NT is like this due to the clubs) then these other nations, as you can notice with these countries already having their best talents in the NT. For example, even if Balotelli is the youngest of the italian talents, he has played enough recently and been in hot streak (think its 9 goals in 12-13 starts), that if he was from any of the other countries, he would alreay have a couple of caps.

Jan 7, 2007
Marcello didnt post the lineup of the U-21 tourno, but players who are eligible to play for them and are in the right age group, basically comparing best talents of these nations in those ages. Not who will make the squad or not. Only half of those spanish players will be in the U-21 because th restare regular NT players, same with the frenchies, while Italy its only Rossi and perhaps Motta too. Argies, all of them are regular NT players, or outside it, like Zarate (Higuain, too, which wasnt mentionned).

Italy has more of an age seniority thing with the NT and club selections (NT is like this due to the clubs) then these other nations, as you can notice with these countries already having their best talents in the NT. For example, even if Balotelli is the youngest of the italian talents, he has played enough recently and been in hot streak (think its 9 goals in 12-13 starts), that if he was from any of the other countries, he would alreay have a couple of caps.
This is true. And alot of people are annoyed by this as they wish that the likes of Gio and Balotelli would've played by now (WC10?). The Azzurri is very much a seniority thing though. Pazzini and Quagliarella were the latest to crack the lineup. I expect after the conf. cup and the U21 tournament Lippi will try and bring in some new faces.

Balotelli will need to get his act together though as Lippi won't bring in a trouble maker. Look how he is with Cassano, and Cassano has been picture perfect all year!!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Consigli

Motta - Santacroce - Bocchetti - Santon/Criscito

Cigarini - Marchisio - Dessena

Balotelli - Giovinco

Fresh Water

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Casiraghi's call-ups for U-21 Euro in Sweden

Goalkeepers :
CONSIGLI Andrea (n. 1) ATALANTA BERGAMASCA
SIRIGU Salvatore (n. 12) A.C. ANCONA
SECULIN Andrea (n. 22) A.C.F. FIORENTINA

Defenders :
ANDREOLLI Marco (n. 3) U.S. SASSUOLO CALCIO
BOCCHETTI Salvatore (n. 15) GENOA F.C.
CRISCITO Domenico (n. 4) GENOA F.C.
DE CEGLIE Paolo (n. 11) JUVENTUS F.C.
MARZORATTI Lino (n. 6) EMPOLI F.C.
MOTTA Marco (n. 2) A.S. ROMA
PISANO Francesco (n. 14) CAGLIARI CALCIO
RANOCCHIA Andrea (n. 13) A.S. BARI

Mifielders :
ABATE Ignazio (n. 7) TORINO CALCIO
CANDREVA Antonio (n. 16) LIVORNO CALCIO
CERCI Alessio (n. 18) ATALANTA BERGAMASCA
CIGARINI Luca (n. 21) ATALANTA BERGAMASCA
DESSENA Daniele (n. 23) SAMPDORIA U.C.
MARCHISIO Claudio (n. 8) JUVENTUS F.C.
MOROSINI Piermario (n. 5) VICENZA CALCIO
POLI Andrea (n. 17) U.S. SASSUOLO CALCIO

Forwards :
ACQUAFRESCA Robert (n. 9) CAGLIARI CALCIO
BALOTELLI Mario (n. 20) INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
GIOVINCO Sebastian (N. 10) JUVENTUS F.C.
PALOSCHI Alberto (n. 19) PARMA F.C.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok team. Not too strong though. I don't know how strong the other teams will be (i only know the Serbs, who are pretty strong), but if some of the others are at the same level as the Dutch, the Serbs and few more from the last 2 championships, then Italy won't win this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)