The Azzurrini (U21-20-19...) Thread (126 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1992074 said:
@Ahmed:I actually did that on purpose:p

I can't stand him.His talent is out of question though and as soon as he stops being a kid I'd gladly consider him.
When you consider all the dreadful racist chants this 18 year old faces nearly every game, you cannot blame him for his actions. He is obviously irritated and acting arrogantly seems to be his only way of retribution.

I think he's perhaps Italy's brightest talent at the moment.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
1) Argentina

2)Spain

3)Italy

4)France
Agreed.
:D I don't get too hung up on attitude, talent is key for me...Mario has the potential to be the very best IMO
Yes,talent is the key but he absolutely has to change his behaviour on the pitch.In Italy he already has a bad reputation at the age of 18,the fans often whistle and sing against him and the opposing players hate his guts because of his provocative attitude.

Other than that I agree that he could be one of the best.

When you consider all the dreadful racist chants this 18 year old faces nearly every game, you cannot blame him for his actions. He is obviously irritated and acting arrogantly seems to be his only way of retribution.

The chants aren't racist most of the time from what I've heard.It's because of his behaviour rather than his skin color.He needs to earn the respect of the fans and the opponents.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

that's a little unfair on the fans...even Mourinho has told Mario to get his act together way before the chant controversy came to light

Jun 13, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1992085 said:
The chants aren't racist most of the time from what I've heard.It's because of his behaviour rather than his skin color.He needs to earn the respect of the fans and the opponents.
that's a little unfair on the fans...even Mourinho has told Mario to get his act together way before the chant controversy came to light

Well, we really don't know what goes on off the pitch, and if I had to guess, he would probably be victim to racism by many idiots out there.

I just don't think we should judge the guy at his age, I agree he needs a serious attitude adjustment if he is ever going to get any respect from anyone. But really, we don't know the circumstances he lives under.

He's an exceptional talent and that's all that matters in the end.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
These guys are born in 1986 and younger, right?

Spain has Capel, Krkic, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Busquets, David Silva, Fabregas etc born in 1986 or younger.

France has Gourcuff, Nasri, Diaby, Benzema, Remy, Armand Traoré, Ben Arfa, Lloris, Moussa Sissoko etc

Argentina has Messi, Aguero, Banega, Zarate, Di Maria, Gago etc.

Even better than the azzurri imo :smile:
So the guys who are regulars at their NT's are going to participate in U23 matches? If that's the case, then of course Spain and France, where young talents tend to mature faster than in Italy, are going to be favourites, but the big difference between the guys you mentioned and Azurrini is, that some of them already are proven internationals while none of italians probably won't start at WC2010 and only 2 or 3 of them will make it in the squad. Argentina has a sick team even without the regulars of the NT though :shocked:

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
Easy pitbull. Lippi has promised Casiraghi that by June will not take any player on his staff U21, because they have to prepare together for the European Cup.

I think that 2010 will go Marchisio, Motta, Criscito and maybe Giovinco. :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1992062 said:
Italy:
Fiorillo
Motta Santacroce Bocchetti Santon
Marchisio Cigarini Poli
Giovinco Rossi
Macheda​

Spain:
Asenjo
Torres Ramos Pique Crespo
Silva Fabregas Busquets Capel
Bojan Mata

France:
Lloris
Bocaly xxxxx Sakho Traore
Sissoko Diaby
Ben Arfa Gourcuff Nasri
Benzema​

Argentina:
Ustari
xxx Fazio Garay Insua
Zuculini Banega Gago
Messi Agüero Zarate

Who is the strongest/weakest future NT?Please discuss.
Fuck Traore, he's shit. Put in Cheikh Mbengue at leftback. The only player you could put at centerback is Kaboul :shifty:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, at the euro i expect the Serbs to be a big hit again.
They are traditionally strong here. 2 finals and 1 semifinal in the last 3 championships.
This time they have an extremely talented generation, even though for most of you their players are unknown. From the better known players they have Kacar (Hertha), Sulejmani (Ajax), Djordjevic (Nantes), Smiljanic (Espanol), Tosic (Manchester United), Ljajic (Manchester United), Rajkovic (Chelsea, on loan to Twente). They could also field: Kuzmanovic (Fiorentina), Subotic (Dortmund) and Obradovic (Partizan).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)