Azzurri Thread (57 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allan in this midfield would be fucking great.
For me Insigne is also a flop here, guy is trying so strange sometimes its insane.
Mid with Jorginho, Allan and Verratti looks really good.
For defense they need to get rid of Biraghi, he is a disaster.

Ofc they are missing target man (if Ciro really cant do it on international level), but other than that they would have a great team with Allan in the midfield..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
For me Insigne is also a flop here, guy is trying so strange sometimes its insane.

Ofc they are missing target man (if Ciro really cant do it on international level), but other than that they would have a great team with Allan in the midfield..
Didn't see the game yesterday, but whenever I've seen Fiorentina this season, Biraghi has looked really good, I certainly prefer him over de Sciglio or Criscito or whatever Italy's current options are for LBs aside from Emerson Palmieri

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

It still should be a lot better than many European teams even with Ciro, DS etc. but god damn they just don't know how to play together.

Mar 3, 2014
Apparently in the first half Italy was good. That trio of Insigne, bern and Chiesa have potential. I support it just for the fact that having Insigne up front encouraged creativity in the build up (Ie nobody would dare cross to him). Never again do I wanna see the cross and hope bullshit that we saw in the Sweden game with Ventura. Same trio is expected to start vs Poland. Midfield features Jorginho and Verratti and Pellegrini. That addresses size issue from Baretta. I think this game will be a win. Insigne and Bern are top players. Chiesa has promise. They should be able to beat the likes of Poland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed, he’s regressed big time imo. He makes so many errors these days, always good for at least one howler every few games. And he’s absolutely useless with the ball at his feet, which isn’t ideal at all for the modern day ‘keeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)