Azzurri Thread (74 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mancini should stay away from club teams. He seems suited to this role as CT of the Azzurri.

If only they had in charge instead of the fat retard Ventura. He’s basically used the same players, but the difference in approach, tactics and mentality is huge.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There will be good expectations in the euros. The midfield is perfect, if Verratti can stay fit to finally be relevant. The fullbacks and the CF are the thing to still figure out through the qualifiers.

Mancini is doing perfectly so far. It shows in his work how much he wanted and loves the position.
The backline is fine IMO.

It’s upfront where there are more question marks. But there seems to be more depth than in recent times. And with the youth teams doing so well, there will be even more options going forward for the next World Cup cycle.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ha ha, I ve seen it.
I am not sad when he scores, i think he is better as a CM, rather than a CB, i would really like to see him change place permanently.
The only reason he is CB, is because of his height.
And this height gives him a natural advantage in such situations.
This was an interesting games, many Juve targets played in a different environment than their usual jersey, which was quite useful for our scouters to try and picture them adapting to our jersey.
What do you guys think about our potential targets?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
play Moise and they'll be fine.
As the last Greece has beaten Italy was in WW2, i was expecting a convincing victory for Italy.
This could be deceiving and maybe even dangerous for the road ahead, Greece may have some good players, but not a good team.

I hoped that we get to see Kean and push for an extention and hopefully Verratti will attract our attention too.
But maybe that was for the best.
A good performance with the NT would make his agent too confident and could push in a more difficult position

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
As the last Greece has beaten Italy was in WW2, i was expecting a convincing victory for Italy.
This could be deceiving and maybe even dangerous for the road ahead, Greece may have some good players, but not a good team.

I hoped that we get to see Kean and push for an extention and hopefully Verratti will attract our attention too.
But maybe that was for the best.
A good performance with the NT would make his agent too confident and could push in a more difficult position
Manolas. :sigh:

Barese

May 9, 2019
I would like to see Emerson at Juventus. I dont see a lot of Chelsea games, but he impressed me in the EL final and today. Impressed at Roma aswell of course.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, not a fan of his, meh club coach, but compared to other NT coaches around? He's probably among the best imo.

- - - Updated - - -

:sarrismo:
Yeah never been a huge fan of his. Maybe he is best suited for NT level. And he has done reasonably well so far. Anything is a massive improvement, over the senile old fat fuck that was in charge before.

Barese

May 9, 2019
Emerson had a good game too I thought.

Italy has one of the best midfield in Europe imo. They all compliment each other really well.
I mentioned him a post later. Played great.

The only thing that I really miss is a worldclass striker, hopefully Moise will fill that gap. Belotti played a nice first half, but he will never reach that level.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Watching the game from My Juve Googles
Before game i rated Verratti as the best Italian player we can get and at this age i was expecting him to reach Pirlo level.
IMO he is still inferior to Pjanic, not worthy of a 100mil investment...
Bonucci at the first minutes when Greece was pushing ahead, even at turtle speed comited for 4 grave mistakes that any decent forward on the CL semis could convert.
He is in a terrible firm as a defender and we should urgently find a replacer.
Manolas and Papastathopoulos are not Juve material, both inferior to Benatia, if Greece were not defending with 9 men, the track records would be even worse, they are not the answer to our defensive solidarity issues.

I don't really like Barella, I think that he is highly overrated for all the wrong reasons but as much as I hate to admit it, he was only second to Insigne.

And finally Chiesa truly is a mediocre player, If he can't shine against such an inferior opposition he will most definitely choke when he will have to compete VS the likes of Dybala, Berna, Douglas and Mario for a starters place...
Just like Berna and countless others, he can only shine in smaller teams and will fades in Juve level ones. A Dybala replacement, him? Nah...

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that I really miss is a worldclass striker, hopefully Moise will fill that gap. Belotti played a nice first half, but he will never reach that level.
Ever since Vieri Italy lacks that, Quaqs was the last decent one.
But they still produce groups of great SSs though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:chin:
Fabio-Quagliarella-Scores-Through-Petr-Cechs-Legs.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Too many spoilers, cant see the magificance

Fabio-Quagliarella-Scores-Through-Petr-Cechs-Legs.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)