Azzurri Thread (29 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you didn't mention Pellegrini on purpose or you forgot him? :D he's 22 and imo a lot closer to starting 11 than Barella, Mandragora or Zaniolo, strange to leave him out like that
I just forgot to type his name. Point being that in future I'd expect midfield to be a pretty strong area, injuries permitting.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
So the projected line up is this? according to footballitalia
LW:Insigne--------------------------------------------------------RW:Chiesa
-------------------------------CF:Bernardeschi-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------LCM:Verratti-------RCM:Barella---------------------------
---------------------------------CDM:Jorginho------------------------------------
LB:Biraghi-------LCB:Chiellini------RCB:Bonucci----RB:Florenzi
----------------------------------Donnarumma-------------------------------------

That is a VERY small Midfield.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So the projected line up is this? according to footballitalia
LW:Insigne--------------------------------------------------------RW:Chiesa
-------------------------------CF:Bernardeschi-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------CDM:Jorginho------------------------------------
----------------------------------Donnarumma-------------------------------------

That is a VERY small Midfield.
in general this is a very small team, I think only Biraghi, Chiellini, Bonucci and Berna are tall enough to win an aerial lol, the rest are 1.60-1.75m tall

MaxSimmons

Sep 11, 2018
Giovinco ready for the International comeback today. Are you guys ok with this or not that positive? I'm eager to see him

LW:Insigne--------------------------------------------------------RW:Bernardeschi
-------------------------------CF:Giovinco-----------------------------------

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
How long until Mancini gets the sack?

Italy have some decent players but they lack a goalscorer and play like shit. Immobile is a NT flop and Belotti increasingly look like a one season wonder.
Should be sacked already but probably won't be until Italy fails to qualify for the next Euros.

Fucken boring to watch international tournaments without Italy. :moan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 24)