The Amsterdam Tournament (1 Viewer)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #61
    No worries, it's a tricky language ;) Just keep reading and over time you'll learn better :)

VDV makes for a great captain - he pushed the team forward time and time again, great work! He just needs to remember there's a defence behind him more often, he focuses on attacking a bit too much.

Litmanen was good, considering his injury absence a while ago

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    yeah, actually i'm very excited because VDV was chosen as a captain, after all i was tired of defenders and goalies as captains, he brings to the team some fresh touch :)

about jari, i am really happy for him, i hope he'll play more than he did the last season :frown: i like him too much and after all he earns it :D

thanks for the encouragement concerning the language, but i know that for the moment i suck :)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    The Ajax one is broadcasted in Romania too, but I'll look at the Italian Supercup I think :D I'll change channels as soon as I'll can, considering my remote-control is broken :D

Jul 19, 2003
    The biggest loss for Ajax in my opinion was Chivu. But, he had to go sooner or later.

Once Again, for anyone interested in watching in the U.S., both games will be aired back to back live on Gol TV (407 on Dish Network).

I'm looking forward to Ajax vs. Inter.

Jul 19, 2003
    The Ajax-Inter game is pretty boring so far. 0-0 at halftime. Very poor creating and finishing from both teams, especially Ajax that had more chances at goal wasted. Sonck is definitely Ajax's worst plyr.

Man of the first half has got to be Trabelsi.......he hasn't lost a duel yet.

Did anyone see when Sonck smacked that Pascual from Inter on the butt??!! :D After a bad challenge, he just POW.......Pascual seemed intimidated.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Again a 90 minure goal gives Ajax the cup! :extatic:
    something is very strange about this cup. it's the second year in a row that the almost certain winners lose in the final game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)