Tea-Party (3 Viewers)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Thank you for stopping by !
Have a seat and the tea will be ready in a second

So let me tell you what this is all about
MY 1G DEDICATION ! :party:
I never thanked you guys for keeping me here for such a long time !
so here it comes :
thank you to all of you - the ones i that are fun and the ones that get on my nerves sometimes.
special thanks to the mods for closing all of my lame ass threads. i never mean to piss you guys off ... it just happens. i don't know if you noticed but this is the first thread i opened after that sweet comment of yours Paulo Montero ;).

Vicky : thank you for making that yummy cake ;)

Graham: you're awesome, great sense of humor, not much of a life but it's alright . thank you mate

Josh : i'm the girl you dream about every night and i know it ! j/k but i do look like her a bit huh ? i used to think you were much older when i just came here :undecide: dunno why . you're cool shit, come down to RI

Lilianna: hey beautiful ;) you're real cool but LOVE to argue ! (not that it's a bad thing ) thanks for bein here

Don Bes: i have a feeling you don't smile a lot :) so put a smile on and get off gray's back ! besides that i like yah lol. i hate to admit a lot of my posts are adressed to you

Fabiana: we don't really talk much, but HEY i hope that changes

Majed, Zlatan, Martin, Erik - i like your posts a lot guys

Miss Dubai: i think we didn't really get along at first but now i think you're great. btw i'd wanna see some of your work ;)

Vilhelmas: uh i know u don't give a damn about anyone and like to tell ppl to fvck off but i find it very funny and i still like you :LOL:

Fred: stop picking sides !

Incubo: haven't heard from you lately WHERE DID YOU GO

same to Serge

i'd also like to mention Srecka, Hydde, Siamo noi Juve, Sallyinzaghi and Gandalf
.... couldn't think of anything special to say to you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You should know where Serge is!!! have you seen him lately?

Congratulations!!! hope to talk to you more too

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
Thank you for stopping by !
Have a seat and the tea will be ready in a second

So let me tell you what this is all about
MY 1G DEDICATION ! :party:

Lilianna: hey beautiful ;) you're real cool but LOVE to argue ! (not that it's a bad thing ) thanks for bein here
of caurse i love to argue...isn't that the ppint of our lives...??
of my life yes...i love to break the routine somehow!!

thanx a lot dear for mentioning me ;)
i am really happy to have you around here and i wish you will be here for long time....

Jan 7, 2004
Congratulations. u are the best member here who's not a juventus fan.

++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++

Don Bes: i have a feeling you don't smile a lot :) so put a smile on and get off gray's back ! besides that i like yah lol. i hate to admit a lot of my posts are adressed to you

well that is much better that what i was hopind for :D

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    this is why i didn't wanna do this !

i forgot mikhail and dj juve :sad: :sad: :sad:

and cool-girl and jessica

i'm sorry guys

mikhail: that's a personal "i'm sorry" to you. thx for bein here, i'll go calculate our names again ;)

dj juve: and this this a personal "i'm sorry" to you. sorry that i forgot to mention you, I WANTED TO, even tho u ignored a couple of things that were adressed to you. thx tho :)

thank you for the warm words :)

Bes, see ? i can be nice sometimes :p
    didn't wanna be TOO nice though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)