Taximan gives the boot to Zambrotta (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Barcelona fullback Gianluca Zambrotta has been given an early dose of the rivalry that exists with Espanyol in the city.

Upon return from the USA, Zambrotta was seeking a taxi after missing the Barcelona club bus from the city airport and approached a driver, only to be refused service!

"I am an Espanyol fan," declared the cabbie. "Therefore, I will not consider having Barcelona players in my taxi!"

Both Zambrotta and Lilian Thuram had missed the club bus after getting lost in the unfamiliar surroundings of the local airport.

wow so they missed the team bus, it shows how much they value their new signings. :disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Desmond said:
Still it would've been more fitting if it were a Juve fan instead of an Espanyol one, though personally I'd still be honoured at the opportunity to drive these two around.
:agree:

Originally Posted by Zlatan
WTF is with this Thuram mercenary stuff? FFS, he's done the best he could for the club while he was here. Why not call Zambrotta a mercenary or Cannavaro?

Fact is, we begged Barcelona to take him. Perhaps he would have stayed if we asked him, but it was the club who decided they didnt want him anymore.

Get off his case. He's a great player and a great man who did the best he could for the club and led by example for a number of years, and should be thanked and congratulated for it.

If he's a mercenary than so is Canna or Zambro.
:agree: :pint:

i thought we finished from this discussion a while before.

Jan 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
When did you decide to come back?

whenever fairness is threatened
whenever opinions seem a bit out of line
whenever the innocent are threated
whenever he has free time (this one is not really a condition)

He is ZlatanMan :smoke: saving the world, one little uneducated juventus fan at a time

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
You know these films... they put on a seatbelt, the guy next them doesn't and then they drive really fast and crash into a wall. That would have been a better treatment for Zambrotta/Thuram.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)