Tactics and Formations (20 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
lately I'm thinking that we might see the comeback of permanent 352 in this team. many (myself included) prefer 433, but we barely have any wingers left - Cuads isn't a spring chicken and works better in a deeper role, Chiesa is considered by Max a future striker, Kulu was sold, Berna won't be renewed, so even if we renew Cuads and play Chiesa as winger, we still need at least 2 solid winger signings for 433 and we've seen very little in terms of rumors.

considering our budget most likely is tight, I'd work on dumping big earners like Sandro, Rabiot, Arthur and build for 352 which results in also dumping MDS who is a shitty CB and a shitty wingback.

3CBs - Danilo, new starter CB, de Ligt / his replacement, Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini
RWB - Cuads + a cheap RM backup (Aurier on a free?)
LWB - new starter (Perisic on a free?) + Pellegrini
B2B CMs - big CM signing (SMS? Pogba?) + McKennie + Zakaria + Fagioli
DM - Loca + Rovella
strikers - Morata, Vlahovic, Chiesa, backup (Kean or someone less expensive)

I also don't mind signing a DM like Jorginho and pushing Loca into B2B role.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
and may of you found it in allegri :baus:

thing is this isn't a great squad, and rabiot is even much worse when it comes to his work ethics. he played a good game vs verona, and he's done for this season.
Let me show you Kompany's Anderlech as an example
They play 442, their LM often drops closer to the middle of the field so their LB is pushing very high up the pitch
back-3-with-cullen-rfcs.jpg

as you can see one of CM's is dropping deep
cullen-back-3-vitesse.jpg

back-3-with-cm-in-back-3.png

buildup-shape-rb-in-back-3.png

фы.jpg

And it's only 1 of examples of how you can utilise 442 when you don't have a natural born LM in your squad.
And this is your genius allegri strategy
йцуйцу.jpg

qweqwe.jpg

No balance in attacking phase, the left wing is practically not used and on the right side of the pitch its Cuadrado, Dybala and Danilo who often interfere with each other. The coach must choose a formation and strategy in order to get the best result on the field from the players that he has but juventus' strategy is pretty simple - come out on the field and inshallah we can score and won't concede

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I have a feeling we will go to a 4 3 1 2 next year.

Vlahovic - Chiesa

Pogba

Locatelli Zakaria Mckennie

Pellegrini Bremer De Ligt Danilo

Backup 11

Raspadori- Kean - Cuadrado

Rabiot Fagioli Miretti

Udogie Bonucci Rugani Bellanova

If Miretti goes on Loan I guess we may bring back Rovella in an ideal world I'd have Zaniolo behind Vlahovic and Chiesa and Pogba on the right. Mckennie then goes to the bench and Miretti I suppose would go on Loan. Maybe use Rovella and money for Zaniolo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have a feeling we will go to a 4 3 1 2 next year.

Vlahovic - Chiesa

Pogba

Locatelli Zakaria Mckennie

Pellegrini Bremer De Ligt Danilo

Backup 11

Raspadori- Kean - Cuadrado

Rabiot Fagioli Miretti

Udogie Bonucci Rugani Bellanova

If Miretti goes on Loan I guess we may bring back Rovella in an ideal world I'd have Zaniolo behind Vlahovic and Chiesa and Pogba on the right. Mckennie then goes to the bench and Miretti I suppose would go on Loan. Maybe use Rovella and money for Zaniolo.
No way we play Pogba at AM imo, and McK starts when we have Di Maria. It should be 4-3-3

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Perisic Vlahovic Di Maria
(Chiesa) (G.Jesus) (Cuadrado/Soulé)

Pogba Jorginho Locatelli
(Rabiot) (Miretti/Fagioli) (Zakaria)

? Bonucci De Ligt Danilo
(A.S) (Gabriel) (Gatti) (De Sciglio)

Szczesny
(Perin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)