Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
sorry but this is pathetic, claiming something their own representitives don't. hdp is political branch of pkk. you can ask any hdp voter, the answer you will get will be same.
they are separate entities, just because you read a member was carrying military equipment to them doesn't make them any less HDP especially when Kurdish towns are at a point of being completely destroyed. Idealogically they are far away from each other and at least HDP is a bridge between the government and the PKK peace process. Some HDP supporters don't like the PKK and some PKK members don't like the HDP. They have many conflicting interests and that's why they have nothing to do with each other.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
my turkish ITK

> It is clear now that we go into 2nd amendment in order to prevent future coup d'etats.(a.k.a. AK-47, for everyone!)
> It is also clear that death sentence is coming back to Turkey
> Seems like we don't give a shit about EU anymore
> The NATO thing that you heard was created in here, he didn't say anything about NATO, it was a comment of a Turkish newspaper.
> Turkish Armed Forces are preparing to call back retired mid-high ranked personnel for some limited time, due to the blank that has been occured because of suspended personnel that are being investigated.
>> We're in a situation that we can't take off most of the F-16's because there are nearly no one left to pilot them in Air Force at the moment.
> All public services personnel are now can't exit from Turkey and all of their vacation rights has been cancelled.
> USA put a flight ban to planes which are coming from Turkey.
> Wikileaks is going to leak 100.000 documents about Turkey on upcoming hours
> There are still a lot of rumours that coup d'etat didn't finish therefore crowds are on streets(in fact, it already did)
> 8000 police officers are now under arrest.
> Assasinations has started in the country, generally to political figures.
> And like we don't have any problems else to take care of, we got a diarrea epidemic!

Jul 2, 2006
my turkish ITK

> It is clear now that we go into 2nd amendment in order to prevent future coup d'etats.(a.k.a. AK-47, for everyone!)
> It is also clear that death sentence is coming back to Turkey
> Seems like we don't give a shit about EU anymore
> The NATO thing that you heard was created in here, he didn't say anything about NATO, it was a comment of a Turkish newspaper.
> Turkish Armed Forces are preparing to call back retired mid-high ranked personnel for some limited time, due to the blank that has been occured because of suspended personnel that are being investigated.
>> We're in a situation that we can't take off most of the F-16's because there are nearly no one left to pilot them in Air Force at the moment.
> All public services personnel are now can't exit from Turkey and all of their vacation rights has been cancelled.
> USA put a flight ban to planes which are coming from Turkey.
> Wikileaks is going to leak 100.000 documents about Turkey on upcoming hours
> There are still a lot of rumours that coup d'etat didn't finish therefore crowds are on streets(in fact, it already did)
> 8000 police officers are now under arrest.
> Assasinations has started in the country, generally to political figures.
> And like we don't have any problems else to take care of, we got a diarrea epidemic!
what kind of disinformation are you spreading here?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what kind of disinformation are you spreading here?
we're not at the supreme court here. Everybody can post whatever info he got and others can evaluate or ignore them. I felt this was a nice rundown of events and I'm not selling it as absolute truth.
I have turkish friends and as you can imagine the coup is the hottest topic right now

Jul 2, 2006
we're not at the supreme court here. Everybody can post whatever source he has and the others can evaluate them as they want. I felt this was a nice rundown of events
I have turkish friends and as you can imagine the events in turkey are the hottest topic right now
Assasinations has started in the country, generally to political figures.

I am talking about this one. This has never happened. Please ask your friend to stop being a Di Culo and scare people with things never happened as if it is needed.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
The Capital punishment in Turkey has been abolished as of 2004, although Turkey had not actually executed any prisoners since October 1984.
Wow! I didn't know this, am pleasantly surprised. For me any country that promotes death sentence as the ultimate punishment is going to be trouble. Are there any other Muslim majority country without capital punishment?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
interesting choice. feto as lapdog of cia was telling his acolytes how evil is iran(while not saying a single word about israeli atrocities) and their judge members tried to fabricate a terrorist organization which was supposed to be about Türkiye being controlled by agents of Iran(some serious science fiction) in order to arrest key members of government including head of intelligence calling him ''servant of acem''.
Yeah he despises Iran and if it was really him behind the coup the situation wouldn't be any better (if not worse) than the current one imo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Im surprised Ergodan hasn't blame Assad yet.
Assad is a weak mother fucker.

Erdogan blaming Assad for an attempted coup where, assuming the official statement is correct, 30-40% of military are involved actually hurts his pride and wipes out the respect for him among his supporters.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Im surprised Ergodan hasn't blame Assad yet.
Well, one thing to make out of the these two politicians:

One regime that uses its tanks against their citizens and on the other hand you got a regime that has produced a nation to protect the [regime] from tanks.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
On a positive note, now even the most naive EUcrats can't argue for accepting Turkey into the Union.

On a negative note, this was problably a de facto-goodbye to the last democracy in the region.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Assad is a weak mother fucker.

Erdogan blaming Assad for an attempted coup where, assuming the official statement is correct, 30-40% of military are involved actually hurts his pride and wipes out the respect for him among his supporters.
You want to say he doesn't has any influence/impact on Turkey? If that's the case then yes and no.

But he's not weak, someone who's backed up by Russia, Israel?, Iran and Hezbollah (on the ground) is pretty much in a good position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)