Syrian civil war (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if something has happened to him mentally via age, disease or whatever.

If you watch old interviews he was always very egotistical, definitely more crude and less refined than you imagine a billionaire to be but he is noticeably more measured and coherent.

Almost hard to believe it is the same man.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wonder if something has happened to him mentally via age, disease or whatever.

If you watch old interviews he was always very egotistical, definitely more crude and less refined than you imagine a billionaire to be but he is noticeably more measured and coherent.

Almost hard to believe it is the same man.
Agreed, age definitely seems to have played a big factor.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:howler:
How is this an American fault? The war started before this and where’s your criticism of Russia and Iran, who are much more involved? Both countries have been moving closer to the Syrian regime, cause neither Obama and Trump wanted to interfere.
Your timeline is off, also the fsa is a proxy of US, and it was the main protoganist in the conflict, you think a raggedy group of unorganized protesters can overnight possess the weapons, logistics and intel to conduct a war? Not to mention iran and Russia were invited by an internationally recognized government, all US action in the region has been illegal.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
As soon as i clicked "new posts" and saw your name pop up in the Syria thread, i knew it was gonna be a quality post :baus:
Got an infraction for it. :sergio: And for the Nazi comment too on some other thread...both at the same minute, that's has to be my personal best so far. :D

Apr 29, 2006
Incredible how little nowadays Russia differs from Soviet Union at times. Also very scary
Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)