Syrian civil war (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why don't they just go to the rich arab countries like UAE, Qatar and the rest? Surely if Indian and Paki people can do the dirty work over there then a refugee wanting out of a war torn country should have no issues doing work over there?

Dec 31, 2008
Germany, Austria and Sweden have done more for Syrians than all arab countries combined. Its a shame that arab countries that are better off cannot make way for Syrian refugees. Very sad state of affairs.
there is this syrian contracting firm here called urbacon (owned by this syrian family called al khayyat) and these guys are our clients. they have multiple sister companies for them and we have been dealing with them continuously, even today i was speaking to one of their new companies.

urbacon does a lot of projects for the qatari government. there has been word from many people in our business circles that urbacon gets govt. projects for blown up values and the extra money goes to funding isis and their activities in syria. i really don't know the truth in such things, but the only syrians who can get a visa to come to qatar are the ones through urbacon or the other al khayyat related companies. this has been the case for the past few years.

if that is actually the case and qatar is behind this, it explains why they are not taking the refugees. they are funding the creation of refugees in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

irony is, if it werent for those countries there wouldnt be a refugee crisis
si si

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What could be the reason ?

It's a pretty pathetic graphic, very sad.
The reason is the gulf state regimes are inhuman filth. Even if they had no major hand in creating this conflict, they wouldnt take any refugees still. And the few they do, they would treat like vermin. Not even non-arabs (that they treat like slaves), but you have arabs like palestinians who lived in some of these gulf state countries for 40 year without getting citizenship.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
The reason is the gulf state regimes are inhuman filth. Even if they had no major hand in creating this conflict, they wouldnt take any refugees still. And the few they do, they would treat like vermin. Not even non-arabs (that they treat like slaves), but you have arabs like palestinians who lived in some of these gulf state countries for 40 year without getting citizenship.
BINGO!!!

Non-Arabs are not even considered human beings there.

Kinda funny how non-Muslim countries treat Muslims better than these fucks who call themselves the most Muslim of the Muslims.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Don't think for a second that Europe is taking in immigrants because of love and the kindness of their heart.

Workforce and assimilation. If immigrants weren't needed in Europe they wouldn't be welcome a single day.
Can't wait to see next year's crime rates for when their politics are going to explode right into the leftist faces. 80 percent of the refugees are young men according to Austrian ministry of internal affairs. Where are the 'women and children' the media keep spouting about?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Don't think for a second that Europe is taking in immigrants because of love and the kindness of their heart.

Workforce and assimilation. If immigrants weren't needed in Europe they wouldn't be welcome a single day.

Just shot them down ffs!
Workforce my ass unemployment rate is skyrocketing what workforce you need!!!!!!!!
WE don't fucking need anyone more like we need to ship them back from the hole they come from.

Those people are just the 2015 slaves for big companies that want to exploit them. Europheans don't want arabs/muslims/africans calssify them as you wish.
Specially cause you gotta support them and that's fucking retarded! Let me tell you in Italy just this summer we got 100k migrants and we're having problems placing them.
I MEAN the gov renting places such as hotels and so on and put them there. Giving daily money,cigs and so on. Those people are there doing nothing day in and day out.
They can't leave Italy cause France,Germany and rest of Europe don't want them now tell me exactly why they should be needed.
If it was me in charge i'd call the army mass them up on ships and land them to Africa whatever the place. They're just impoverishing us.
We don't have the money to help them but we still do and this si madness.
They get here with cracked ships? find them, check them up, give them water,food and medical help but right after get the Army and ship them back.
Those who are helping them should be holed in a dark prison and be forgotten.

This can't be done.

Or better got a ideal Deal! Let's all Africa ship to Europe but instead we get Africa and they can't come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see next year's crime rates for when their politics are going to explode right into the leftist faces. 80 percent of the refugees are young men according to Austrian ministry of internal affairs. Where are the 'women and children' the media keep spouting about?
You meand kind of like sweden rapes rates? highest in the world?!??
Most euro govs are just plain stupids or simply criminally helping.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the Turks and what they are doing. Helping them getting illegally in Greece. How are we supposed to take this crap from turks eh?

- - - Updated - - -

10000 refugees arriving in Austria today, almost all are expected to move on to Germany

Austria seems also to be unsafe :cry:

http://diepresse.com/home/politik/a...e-Fluchtlinge-brechen-zu-weiterem-Marsch-nach
This is because the euro govs are afraid of what the world might say if they fecking repell them away.
This is just plain suicide.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
but no one wants to learn, i suggest you reread the first few pages of this thread
This is similar to what we said a few days ago about Lebanon, no one wants to learn is indeed the root cause problem of all trouble in the region. It's something with the people/culture/society that keeps it this way. Prior to the recent events in Lebanon and the latest refugee incidents I had decided that I don't care to the point that I haven't even followed any news about the region at all. I saw myself blocking people in my feed that keep on posting these things. Then I got interested and started reading again and trying to follow what is going on, to my "surprise" I got to the conclusion that absolutely nothing has changed, the exact same things are being repeated since the colonisation of the region if not even prior to that.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

Just shot them down ffs!
Workforce my ass unemployment rate is skyrocketing what workforce you need!!!!!!!!
WE don't fucking need anyone more like we need to ship them back from the hole they come from.

Those people are just the 2015 slaves for big companies that want to exploit them. Europheans don't want arabs/muslims/africans calssify them as you wish.
Specially cause you gotta support them and that's fucking retarded! Let me tell you in Italy just this summer we got 100k migrants and we're having problems placing them.
I MEAN the gov renting places such as hotels and so on and put them there. Giving daily money,cigs and so on. Those people are there doing nothing day in and day out.
They can't leave Italy cause France,Germany and rest of Europe don't want them now tell me exactly why they should be needed.
If it was me in charge i'd call the army mass them up on ships and land them to Africa whatever the place. They're just impoverishing us.
We don't have the money to help them but we still do and this si madness.
They get here with cracked ships? find them, check them up, give them water,food and medical help but right after get the Army and ship them back.
Those who are helping them should be holed in a dark prison and be forgotten.

This can't be done.

Or better got a ideal Deal! Let's all Africa ship to Europe but instead we get Africa and they can't come back.
What you or some other average Joe wants doesn't matter. There are bigger powers at work here. And there is a plan behind everything.

You look at things in a very simple way. "We don't need them" "I would ship them all to hell" You don't really seem very mature in your sayings.

Listen to his point ignoring the religious propoganda of course.

racism_clip_image001_0014.jpg

670998382s.jpg

6.1-B28a.jpg

realgenocide_algerian.jpg

Europeans don't like niggers and middle eastern people in their countries? Well they didn't like your presence either. Everything comes back to you sooner or later :touched:

Oh @igortudor , you as an immigration enthusiants might like this video; :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ah I forgot the Jews are at fault again :touched: What else

----------------------------------------------
The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his 30s with a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

can't wait for the media to make 'failed intergration within the municipalities' responsible for when there is a terror attack

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to an EU stats survey, Italy is apparently the most non-welcoming EU country to non-Europeans.(And Sweden the most welcoming)

Not surprising I guess :touched: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)