Surprise for one girl :D (2 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Here you go bro, you better get some mad sexy time from this
I expect a sex tape pm'ed to me

;)
Ima help that ass out too brah. Now you better send me some of your girls nudes ;)

Guy asks for a photo with some nice view behind that, nature or some famous building and you come up with tables from your aboriginal huts? :disagree:

You misspelled Naida's name
:lol::lol:

No worries, @king Ale i got your back

Oct 4, 2011
Since you guys putting in an effort you should do it right, the pictures represent messages frim around the world, suggesting it was not just him having written it down on different pieces of paper and took the picture himself. Pictures with a desktop background or on the pavement or the tiles are as good as useless to the guy. So if you guys gona help him out and take all that effort to do it at least do it right (salvo, b.aus and hoori)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Since you guys putting in an effort you should do it right, the pictures represent messages frim around the world, suggesting it was not just him having written it down on different pieces of paper and took the picture himself. Pictures with a desktop background or on the pavement or the tiles are as good as useless to the guy. So if you guys gona help him out and take all that effort to do it at least do it right (salvo, b.aus and hoori)
to be honest the only one that did it right was Maddy.

He was selfless, posted a meaningful picture with his message not just some random view, and above all he exerted the most effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)