[Supercoppa Italiana - Final] JUVENTUS 1-3 Lazio [December 22nd, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
rumors maybe but i don't think the man is anywhere close to actually being sacked. We aren't the sort of club imo to sack a coach midseason unless everything has completely fallen apart.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It’s depressing how we got hammered by Lazio twice in the space of 2 weeks, and then watching how Liverpool destroyed Leicester it’s more depressing how the gap between us and them is only getting bigger

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
There's a reason why this time Supercoppa was a real trophy, not the Mickey Mouse one, unlike the previous four years, when it indeed didn't mean much.

In the first 4 years with Allergi, Juventus won 4 domestic doubles. As Supercoppa is primarily supposed to be a competition between the Serie A title holder and the Coppa trophy holder, to give an ultimate answer to the question about the best team in Italy, it essentially meant Juventus got all the value attached to this trophy automatically, and that additional game against the cup final loser looked nothing but a mere formality - everyone already knew who was who in that duel, regardless how the Supercoppa game ended.

This time though it was a real Supercoppa, because Juventus got knocked out of Coppa in January. Now it was an opportunity to prove that that failure was just an accident, to prove that Juventus is better than a team that eventually got the Coppa trophy last season. But Juventus failed again. That's why it doesn't really look like a loss in a friendly game, even when someone tries to mitigate its perception this way.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Congrats you win the mental gymnastics award. This is even better than what ligor and dai come up with.
It's so sad when someone's attention span cannot last longer than 1 short paragraph of text. Otherwise you'd notice that the text which followed the beginning of my post contains arguments for the part you quoted.

If you have something to say about the specific logic I used, and disagree with it, - that's great, you're welcome to share your opinion.

But you're wrong if you believe that it's enough to simply take some part of my message out of its context and add to it your usual arrogant remarks, the only purpose of which is to ease the pain of your deep mental traumas which make you act the way you act on this forum, thinking you come across as a smart, thiсk-skinned guy, and not as an insecure and conflicted young man you really are. All of this is too obvious to anyone who's got at least basic level of education in clinical psychiatry. No, I'm not trying to insult you - actually, I'm trying to help you grow up a little bit. Even though for me you're just a random anonymous troll from the Internet, there's just too much cringe in your actions in here even for a troll.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's so sad when someone's attention span cannot last longer than 1 short paragraph of text. Otherwise you'd notice that the text which followed the beginning of my post contains arguments for the part you quoted.

If you have something to say about the specific logic I used, and disagree with it, - that's great, you're welcome to share your opinion.

But you're wrong if you believe that it's enough to simply take some part of my message out of its context and add to it your usual arrogant remarks, the only purpose of which is to ease the pain of your deep mental traumas which make you act the way you act on this forum, thinking you come across as a smart, thiсk-skinned guy, and not as an insecure and conflicted young man you really are. All of this is too obvious to anyone who's got at least basic level of education in clinical psychiatry. No, I'm not trying to insult you - actually, I'm trying to help you grow up a little bit. Even though for me you're just a random anonymous troll from the Internet, there's just too much cringe in your actions in here even for a troll.
I read your argument. I had to read it after that intro, and it's equally hilarious. It had to be.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're a clinical psychiatrist?

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
So you're a clinical psychiatrist?
Are you asking me if I am a certified clinical psychiatrist? No, I'm a guy who's been learning clinical psychiatry for many years in order to become effective business negotiator. While doing business you have to communicate with a lot of different people, and a lot of difficult people too (often much more difficult than anyone I've seen on Tuz). And if you want to be effective, you have to be able to understand all of them and to have skills allowing you to get your message across regardless who you're dealing with. There's no better toolset than the one the clinical psychiatry can offer you for this purpose. Also, along the way, you inevitably become stronger and healthier too. Which, as a nice side-effect, also renders all the Internet trolls' tricks useless against you, if you know what I mean.

Many people are misled by the words "clinical" and "psychiatry", thinking it's only about labeling people with heavy diagnoses like schizophrenia. It's much more than that. Since you obviously care about health, and since the physical health depends on mental health, you probably should start learning it too (considering the behavioral patterns you've shown here, I can safely assume that you haven't done it yet). At least, give it a try.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Are you asking me if I am a certified clinical psychiatrist? No, I'm a guy who's been learning clinical psychiatry for many years in order to become effective business negotiator. While doing business you have to communicate with a lot of different people, and a lot of difficult people too (often much more difficult than anyone I've seen on Tuz). And if you want to be effective, you have to be able to understand all of them and to have skills allowing you to get your message across regardless who you're dealing with. There's no better toolset than the one the clinical psychiatry can offer you for this purpose. Also, along the way, you inevitably become stronger and healthier too. Which, as a nice side-effect, also renders all the Internet trolls' tricks useless against you, if you know what I mean.

Many people are misled by the words "clinical" and "psychiatry", thinking it's only about labeling people with heavy diagnoses like schizophrenia. It's much more than that. Since you obviously care about health, and since the physical health depends on mental health, you probably should start learning it too (considering the behavioral patterns you've shown here, I can safely assume that you haven't done it yet). At least, give it a try.
What's your systolic BP? I'm surprised you're mentally strong and physically healthy. You sound like someone with high cortisol levels and excess visceral fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Many people are misled by the words "clinical" and "psychiatry", thinking it's only about labeling people with heavy diagnoses like schizophrenia. It's much more than that.
Can you give examples

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope, one day what I wrote above finally resonates with you and you start becoming a better person instead of wasting time on such lame trolling attempts. Good luck.
Highly doubtful I'll ever find this year's Supercoppa as more important than previous installments.

What sort of business do you do?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This was an opportunity for Sarri to win his first trophy and he failed. The Supercoppa might be meaningless, but he failed to win his first trophy and got owned by the same team and same coach twice in two weeks. There are worrying signs, and if people are blind to the obvious or too oblivious/stubborn to realize the stark reality we've witnessed over the past 2-3 weeks, then they're either incredibly limited as pertains to their mental faculties or simply delusional (perhaps naive optimists?).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This was an opportunity for Sarri to win his first trophy and he failed. The Supercoppa might be meaningless, but he failed to win his first trophy and got owned by the same team and same coach twice in two weeks. There are worrying signs, and if people are blind to the obvious or too oblivious/stubborn to realize the stark reality we've witnessed over the past 2-3 weeks, then they're either incredibly limited as pertains to their mental faculties or simply delusional (perhaps naive optimists?).
I will only worry if we're trailing Inter by 4 or more points.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Montero's posts are always weird, but there are now actually multiple people who think a trophy is less important in one year but more important the following year. Same trophy.

What. The. Fuck.

I get that some don't like Sarri but changing the value of a cup defending on who's coaching...

This has to be one of THE dumbest things I've read on this forum, and there are daily highlights like moaning about attempting to sign Haaland for 30.

Jesus Christ, holy Sri Krishna. I can't..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
There's a reason why this time Supercoppa was a real trophy.
lol I bet our players didn't give a shit about this trophy.

- - - Updated - - -

Montero's posts are always weird, but there are now actually multiple people who think a trophy is less important in one year but more important the following year. Same trophy.

What. The. Fuck.

I get that some don't like Sarri but changing the value of a cup defending on who's coaching...

This has to be one of THE dumbest things I've read on this forum, and there are daily highlights like moaning about attempting to sign Haaland for 30.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I will only worry if we're trailing Inter by 4 or more points.
Inter will probably lift Serie A. They didn't lose against Lazio. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

What. The. Fuck.

National Super Cup is the least prestigious trophy in football no matter how you spin it (maybe a League Cup is less, but Italy doesn't have it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)