Summer Village goes wild for De Ceglie (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Popular full-back Paolo De Ceglie was afforded a great reception as he stepped into the hot seat for this evening’s Summer Village interview.
The boyhood Bianconeri fan was quizzed on a host of topics by DJ Nana and Valeria Ciardiello, and wasted no time in conveying his joy at being back on home soil.
“Every day is a great feeling,” said De Ceglie, who hails from Val d’Aosta. “Yesterday I played in front of my grandmother and many family members who have yet to come to Turin. I’m proud to be able to wear the shirt of my boyhood team.”
The 25-year-old believes the pre-season programme - which sees Juve feature in the TIM Trophy before tackling three exhibition fixtures against Hertha Berlin, Benfica and Malaga – will enable the team to face the Italian Super Cup clash with Napoli in peak condition.
“We’ve got a host of friendlies ahead of the Super Cup game, and we’ll look to face them as if they were finals in order to be fully prepared for Napoli.”
De Ceglie, who bears a striking resemblance to Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher, drew laughter from the crowd when responding to a question sent in on the club’s Twitter page concerning his ‘relationship’ with actress Demi Moore.
“It just wasn’t working out,” replied Paolo with a smile. “She lived too far away so we decided to call it a day.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)