Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if you dont have money you either trust youth players or dont sign anyone at all. There was absolutely no need for Parades with all the midfielders in the squad already. And no we dont need a freakin regista in 2022 and especially not a bad one..... we are wasting millions and millions of euros for mediocre players on 4 year deals and look surprised if we realize we have no money and cant get rid of these players.

Paying 10 million for Milik and over 3 mil net for 4 years is madness....

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Oh yeah? There was money when they dumped 80m on Vlahovic and gave him a big salary? This just points to lack of vision. These guys think they just have to spend money to succeed and money eventually runs out.
No they sacrificed kulusevksi for 45 million euros and bentancur for 19 million euros. We don't have money we agreed a contract renewal with Dybala and then revoked our offer so that we could sign Pogba.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
if you dont have money you either trust youth players or dont sign anyone at all. There was absolutely no need for Parades with all the midfielders in the squad already. And no we dont need a freakin regista in 2022 and especially not a bad one..... we are wasting millions and millions of euros for mediocre players on 4 year deals and look surprised if we realize we have no money and cant get rid of these players.

Bingo! This guy gets it.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
It’s pointless to pay 80 million for a striker when you have no one to create chances for him. We saw that when you have midfielders like Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba you can have Matri/Lorente up top and still win the league and reach semifinals.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No he doesn’t, because we didn’t pay 10m for Milik that’s a lie .

We paid 1m (guaranteed) + 1m addons , so we might pay 2m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah cause we wont exercise the "option", right? Good luck with that.... he's here to stay until we eventually try to get rid of him *spoiler* we wont

imagine OM accepting only 1 mil without any kind of certainty that we will keep him. How bad of a player is he :D

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yeah cause we wont exercise the "option", right? Good luck with that.... he's here to stay until we eventually try to get rid of him *spoiler* we wont

imagine OM accepting only 1 mil without any kind of certainty that we will keep him. How bad of a player is he :D
What are you saying is assumption, what I’m saying is a fact .

Unless the fact changes you’re wrong I’m right.

I never said he is w.class or anything I just pointed something you made out of your mind , again we paid 1m+1m not 10m

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Damn. It's so simple and it's so effective yet people intentionally ignore it.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Rovella was signed back in 2021 for 23 mil.
Why not not use him and promote some players from u23 and spend only for players than can make the difference.

We spend 90 mil on Higuain wasted the money we got from Pogba just to deny Napoli their striker.
And we was able to give Dybala for free , denying contact extension a gift to Roma that we will pay greatly.

Bentancur could play the regista and when he left we saw the decline of Locatelli.
Kulu was sold without profit when Chiesa injured.

We got Vlahovic and sacrifise so much for him. Same thing we did with Ronaldo.
Vlahovic is young so its a lot more safe investment but regarding on field performance If Ronaldo could not carry us, nobody can.

In modern system chances start with FBs and Midfielders and the only player that can do that is Pogba if its not injured and in the mood for it.

But when i see we sign a player in advanced years that have a bad injury history, i am worried.
Milik and Paredes are exacly that.Pogba is the same but i could take that risk for him but for others i do not think so.

We could keep Kulu, Dybala,Bentancur and Morata add Di Maria and Pogba, do not sign Vlahovic, And we could have a very strong team with a lot creative players.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
What are you saying is assumption, what I’m saying is a fact .

Unless the fact changes you’re wrong I’m right.

I never said he is w.class or anything I just pointed something you made out of your mind , again we paid 1m+1m not 10m

i never mentioned you saying that hes world class :D
yes we paid 1+1 for now and 8 mil next season. But its just like saying we paid 20 mil for Chiesa until we paid the 40 mil this summer too

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
apparently we are now whoring Zakaria to different clubs, but Roma refused so far, damn what a club we are.

#ASRoma chill on Denis #Zakaria : the median (he can leave #Juventus ) was proposed to the Giallorossi, but he is not a first choice for #Mourinho (look for a box to box) and #Pinto (tense reports with the agent after the turnaround last winter when #Roma had him in hand)
Zakaria is not a box to box midfielder? Isn't that interesting, Allegri?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Zakaria is not a box to box midfielder? Isn't that interesting, Allegri?
why did we even sign him? i really dont get it. Why sign a DM but refuse to use him as such? And than trying to get rid of him. The squad building srsly makes zero sense. Most of the players we signed are best in different formations.

But oh well who am i to judge, i dont care anymore.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We should sell the club. There. I sad it. We need new owners.

But seeing how bad we are when it comes to selling we might fuck that up.
New owners richer than *checks notes* a 14 Billion euro family? nah we need more competent people running the club. Exor is already pouring money into the seemingly bottomless pit of their incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)