Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Losing dybala for free, and replacing him with a player like zaniolo who has been injured so much would just be too risky.

Allegri needs to settle on tactics/formation. I think the two key signings in January would suit any formation allegri wants but moving forward and to complete the team we need to be more targeted in midfield and the final third. Dybala will be hard to replace, especially if he is clinical for us for the rest of the season. Alternatively if he leaves it opens up other opportunities.

Insigne on a free would have been a good gap fill for a couple of years especially if allegei opted for a 433. But that ship has sailed.

Kessie's wage demands are fucked, anyone who is willing to pay him 9 or 10m net has too much cash. Hope he enjoys the EPL.

While midfield reinforcements remain key, I think that our defense needs future proofing. MDL isn't here long term, chiellini and bonucci the same. Danilo isn't young either. Sandro is shit. Rugani has actually proven he can be decent back up.

Still lots of work to do. Lots of unknowns.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree, but what type of injury clause can there be? And would he accept it?
No sane person should accept it. Getting injured isnt a choice. It usually happens to you. It’s a risk the player and club take when playing on the pitch. At the very least an individual should get paid if the risks don’t work out

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah, had Ibra in my mind as well but I think he adapted his game (also he’s made out of metal, physical he’s very strong)

I know Falcao had a lot of issues and it took him 2 years to be better. No idea how he is now.

Demiral and Chiellini are currently two players I’ve been following through their injuries but frankly I think being a CB is easier to recover. You can bulk up and adjust your game and be more in to straight duels/man marking. An attacking player is often expected to create chances and use a different skill set
IIRC Falcao had tore his ACL before even coming to Europe. Not 100% sure about the timeline buy after his struggles with that second acl injury more recently he still won the ligue 1 title with Monaco as their striker.

- - - Updated - - -

soooo we wont renew Dybala because of his injury record BUT we'll replace him Zaniolo

Oh the comedy ...
It's unrelated. Zaniolo would be a top signing with or without Dybala imo.

There is a key difference between them too, Zaniolo is very flexible tactically. He can fit well in a lot of roles.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
IIRC Falcao had tore his ACL before even coming to Europe. Not 100% sure about the timeline buy after his struggles with that second acl injury more recently he still won the ligue 1 title with Monaco as their striker.

- - - Updated - - -

It's unrelated. Zaniolo would be a top signing with or without Dybala imo.

There is a key difference between them too, Zaniolo is very flexible tactically. He can fit well in a lot of roles.
it’s possible it’s unrelated but I wouldn’t say it’s likely. Zaniolo has occupied the same space as Dybala this season. He hasn’t played CM in years. I don’t know howd he play AM with both Dybala and Chiesa around. Seems like a Dybala replacement to me.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Zaniolo before his injuries was my favorite, I would've take him over any other player in the world.

I would take Zaniolo over Dybala without thinking twice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)