Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- calm mercato?
- which LB will we sign?
- Gravenbech or top mid coming?
- who do we replace our players who left on a free with?
- who replaces Morata?
- will Rovella and Fagioli take the next step?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
"I believe that #Juve would like to sign a young fullback next summer. #Juventus are monitoring #Cambiaso from Genoa and #Udogie from #Udinese. The intention to sign a young left back is there." ⚪⚫

[@romeoagresti - @GoalItalia via @Elvin_DF]

From the few times I’ve seen both, I prefer the Udinese player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"I believe that #Juve would like to sign a young fullback next summer. #Juventus are monitoring #Cambiaso from Genoa and #Udogie from #Udinese. The intention to sign a young left back is there." ⚪⚫

[@romeoagresti - @GoalItalia via @Elvin_DF]

From the few times I’ve seen both, I prefer the Udinese player.
you know ball

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We won't excercise Kean option to buy right?
-A young striker and LB
-Top CM and one of rovella/fagioli
we’re stuck with Kean for another season since it’s a two year loan, but Agresti mentioned a possible return to PSG in the summer. He’s gonna replace Mbappe LOL

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should do better than the dutch, this is too young and too unestablished imo.
Our team is likely going to be young and lacking established players through the transition… but we aren’t wealthy like PSG, ManCity, ManU, etc. Look at the teams who are spending in a more similar style to us? Last couple years Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, and others such. They built their teams by being patient with those young, not yet fully established players. We have a few older leaders, like Bonucci, Chiellini, Danilo, etc. Dybala perhaps. Even Locatelli and Chiesa gonna be mid-20s next year. Perhaps that’s just what we need. Although Tuz may need to be patient through a couple years as they get more established at the top level.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We should do better than the dutch, this is too young and too unestablished imo.
I think there’s a focus on younger players, they’re building a new core. That’s why I don’t believe they’re actually serious about someone like Pogba. Also not sure what kind of budget/wage bill they plan to have, established players aren’t cheap. Not like Gravenberch will be cheap, but his wages shouldn’t be an issue at all.

Edit: Gravenberch’s contract ends after next season? Sounds like another :mauri2: operation

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sms Rovella and fagioli

Do that and 10 of 10
as things stand we would lose 2 strikers (morata, dybala), have cuadrado, mds, perin and berna, we have zero great lb's, and we'd also need a lw, at least as a backup. also, sms is not happening, lotito would rather shoot him than sell him to agnelli. i also think that de ligt might leave.

rovella, fagioli, lb, lw, cf/ss, cm, bremer, backup goalie, rabiot out, sandro out, and we're talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)