Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
On RMC Aulas denies an agreement for Ndombele: "An offer of 70 M € of Tottenham If I wait another 8 days, it will be 80 € ... Tottenham made us a first proposal to 45M € Since then, we discussed. Nothing is done, I can assure you. "

He's a fucking liar, but for once I hope he's not lying.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
On RMC Aulas denies an agreement for Ndombele: "An offer of 70 M € of Tottenham If I wait another 8 days, it will be 80 € ... Tottenham made us a first proposal to 45M € Since then, we discussed. Nothing is done, I can assure you. "

Fuck mama rabiot

Intercept that shitttt

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I'm curious.. What gonna happen with Roma now they'll lose Manolas & Dzeko.. And they need a new goalie otherwise they'll end up like number 8 in the league next year..

1. Why don't we give them Higuain, Khedira & Perin for Zaniolo & Florenzi (+ 20 million cash)? It's a win - win situation as far as i concern..
2. Go for Luca Pellegrini and sell Cancelo (Luca's price is 20 million, Cancelo's price 60 million)
3. Get Buffon for free for one season, the year after go for Meret, Audero or someone in that category.
4. If you are counting we still have 20 million from the previous points.. Sell Cuadrado & Matuidi for let's say 35 million and you have 55 million.. With that money you can still buy a classy player..

Goalie's: Woj, Buffon & Pinsoglio
Defence: Spinazzola, De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ligt, Rugani, Demiral, Pellegrini & Alex Sandro
Midfield: Florenzi (can use him also in defence if you don't trust Mattia), Can, Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Pjanic & Zaniolo
Attack: Costa, Cristiano, Dybala, Mandzukic & Kean

24 players nd from those 24 there are 12 Italians.. If it depends on me i would sell Mandzukic for 10 nd with that 55-65 million i would give it a try for Chiesa.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I'm curious.. What gonna happen with Roma now they'll lose Manolas & Dzeko.. And they need a new goalie otherwise they'll end up like number 8 in the league next year..

1. Why don't we give them Higuain, Khedira & Perin for Zaniolo & Florenzi (+ 20 million cash)? It's a win - win situation as far as i concern..
2. Go for Luca Pellegrini and sell Cancelo (Luca's price is 20 million, Cancelo's price 60 million)
3. Get Buffon for free for one season, the year after go for Meret, Audero or someone in that category.
4. If you are counting we still have 20 million from the previous points.. Sell Cuadrado & Matuidi for let's say 35 million and you have 55 million.. With that money you can still buy a classy player..

Goalie's: Woj, Buffon & Pinsoglio
Defence: Spinazzola, De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ligt, Rugani, Demiral, Pellegrini & Alex Sandro
Midfield: Florenzi (can use him also in defence if you don't trust Mattia), Can, Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Pjanic & Zaniolo
Attack: Costa, Cristiano, .
Nice , but those fuckers will not accept drop in their salaries , so they will not leave for Roma

I expect both leaving on loan and maybe find a stupid club to share their salaries

Thank God it’s not Alexs -MU salary :scared: Long term contract of 20m !!!!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

if he really received a 70m offer he would've sold the player long time ago.
45m is more believable as price.
And will prolly deal for 55+bonus

- - - Updated - - -

Nice , but those fuckers will not accept drop in their salaries , so they will not leave for Roma

I expect both leaving on loan and maybe find a stupid club to share their salaries

more likely Khedira to Mls for no money for Juventus
Higuain on loan somewhere as prolly nobody would pay us 36m for someone who wasted a year being angry and being shit on the field.
Perin could possibly go to Roma

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012

Khedira is likely to go to MLS yes.. And even for free, again for free pff.. Gonzalo is an expensive cunt.. But Roma does need a striker.. Who they gonna get? For Gonzalo they don t have to pay if they can make a swap deal.. And DDR is leaving so they have space in their salary..

Edit: Dzeko is earning around 5 million a year, De Rossi 3 million, Florenzi & Nzonzi idem ditto.. Manolas 2.7 million.. If you start counting that's around 16-17 million salary

Last edited:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pereira ready to join Juve?

Leicester City right-back Ricardo Pereira is reportedly holding out for a switch to Juventus this summer.
According to The Sun, which runs the story as an exclusive, Pereira believes a move to Juve would cement his place as Portugal’s first choice at Euro 2020, while it would let him play alongside national hero Cristiano Ronaldo.
In turn, the newspaper writes the Bianconeri ‘want’ the 25-year-old as a replacement for Manchester City-bound Joao Cancelo.
The former Porto defender joined Leicester last summer and went on to make an immediate impact, winning the club’s player-of-the-season award for his performances in 2018-19.
Although he would not come cheap, given he still has four years left on his contract, it is claimed he would like to join the Old Lady in time for preseason, which starts next month.

@Klin
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
All the gloating Badass will do when we sign Pereira is too much fun. Sign that guy asap!

Also justice for him after the Ansaldi saga.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

sounds like a difficult person to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)