Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Do you want bullshit or the truth?!
The truth is we sold him for a world record fee and his value should have been much higher but we spent it on Higuain and got Pjanic and made it look like we got the better of the deal while Man Utd were the obvious victors in this one...

When someone wants out at Juve - We say oh you want out ok we will let you go and make your price appealing..
When someone wants out at Man Utd , Real or any other club they say - You want out?! ok this is the ridiculous price we want - Either someone going to pay this for you or you stay here with your sad face..

Khedira value to rise?! from 1 piece of gum to 2 pieces?!
True. My point is that Pogba should not have increased in value. In fact I believe in status quo or even a decline. We sold him in his absolute prime, when he had that magical thing to his game, scoring incredible goals. Now, he's look good in a washed up team.

I'm not saying united shouldn't or wouldn't be asking €150m for him, i'm saying it's a joke if someone is actually paying it.

It's kinda like asking more for Dybala right now than we would a few seasons ago.

Khediarrhea example was just a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Papers are saying we gon sell Cancelo for 50-60 and replace him with Trippier for 50mln :lol:
Trippier €50m? LOL. Rather bring back Pol Lirola and let United inflate the market even more!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Is Tripier good??
He's technically sound and has good stamina. Low IQ though and he defo reached his peak already. 20mln player at most.

- - - Updated - - -

True. My point is that Pogba should not have increased in value. In fact I believe in status quo or even a decline. We sold him in his absolute prime, when he had that magical thing to his game, scoring incredible goals. Now, he's look good in a washed up team.

I'm not saying united shouldn't or wouldn't be asking €150m for him, i'm saying it's a joke if someone is actually paying it.

It's kinda like asking more for Dybala right now than we would a few seasons ago.

Khediarrhea example was just a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Trippier €50m? LOL. Rather bring back Pol Lirola and let United inflate the market even more!
I don't have an idea how United can expect 150mln for Pogba if Hazard has gone for 2/3 of the price while being a much better player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's technically sound and has good stamina. Low IQ though and he defo reached his peak already. 20mln player at most.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have an idea how United can expect 150mln for Pogba if Hazard has gone for 2/3 of the price while being a much better player.
1. Trippier quite agree although when I think about him I think of MDS and we got him for less...
2. Pogba cant be compared to Hazard as they are totally different players in different positions...
Pogba is also 2 years younger
Also I rate Pogba at CM position higher than I rate Hazard at his advanced position... (I rate Hazard too though..)

- - - Updated - - -

Papers are saying we gon sell Cancelo for 50-60 and replace him with Trippier for 50mln :lol:
50M?! Did we lose a bet with Tottenham or something?!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
1. Trippier quite agree although when I think about him I think of MDS and we got him for less...
2. Pogba cant be compared to Hazard as they are totally different players in different positions...
Pogba is also 2 years younger
Also I rate Pogba at CM position higher than I rate Hazard at his advanced position... (I rate Hazard too though..)

- - - Updated - - -

50M?! Did we lose a bet with Tottenham or something?!
Of course they can be compared regarding a transfer fee. Hazard plays a forward and forwards are generally more expansive than midfielders. The Belgian has been top 5 player in BPL since he has come there winning 2 titles on the way.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rabiot instead of SMS
Dybala out
Hysaj instead of MDS
A.Sandro to remain and yap it seems like our team for next season (even if I want much more..)

Icardi will not arrive as we have Ronaldo and Higuain and I dont think we are trying to collect players..

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus have decided to make a big investment in midfield - The name at the top of the Bianconeri's wish list is Paul Pogba

Real Madrid are also interested in signing him, If Juventus fail to sign Pogba then the first alternative is Milinkovic-Savic.

Nicolo Zaniolo's name is also on the Juventus target list, Roma don't consider him unsellable & could sell him around €70m

Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)