Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Juventus won't give up Chiesa: money for the deal with Fiorentina could come from the sales of Dybala and Douglas Costa

[ @romeoagresti ]
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I think Lindelof will suit us and Serie A. I like Lindelof.
No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Go fuck yourself
:tup:

My advice : just ignore them, you will be the one who gets a ban, not these guys, they are untouchable. They will gangbang you.

I'm talking from experience.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He wants you to gangbang him.
You think you are funny? Only thing you do is make fun of other people's opinion, and support your gang members. Ppl like you deserve a long ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up, I got an infraction for my post, what else do you want?
I want nothing, mister. Now relax.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa is so overrated....
Yes he is but he has some potential, I think he will do good here.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chiesa replaces Costa ; Costa's can be great but he's mostly either injured or temperamental.
Dybala is currently losing his place to Mandzukic with Kean as backup to Mandzukic.
Which is wrong. I love Manduzkic, but he's running out of gas. We shouldn't be sacrificing Dybala for an ageing Mandzukic and a relatively unknown quantity in Kean. Now, if we're bringing in Sane, Mbappe, or someone of that ilk, the discussion changes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell: Dybala, Khedira, Matuidi, Costa and Rugani.

Buy: Zaniolo, Chiesa, Kante and De ligt.

And stop behaving like a 12 year old.
Yes. Upgrades indeed. At this point, both Chiesa and Zaniolo are serious downgrades. If you can't see that, you're beyond help. De Ligt is unlikely to come, and Kante isn't leaving Chelsea. No one is going to pay us for Khedira or Matuidi.

You've severely weakened the attack. Congratulations.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Yes. Upgrades indeed. At this point, both Chiesa and Zaniolo are serious downgrades. If you can't see that, you're beyond help. De Ligt is unlikely to come, and Kante isn't leaving Chelsea. No one is going to pay us for Khedira or Matuidi.

You know I'm right but you won't admit it, cuz it will hurt your ego, right?

Brozovic is another player I would love here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You think you are funny? Only thing you do is make fun of other people's opinion, and support your gang members. Ppl like you deserve a long ban.

- - - Updated - - -

I want nothing, mister. Now relax.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he is but he has some potential, I think he will do good here.
Whereas you just deserve another gangbang? Is that the idea? :shifty:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Zaniolo is a downgrade from who? Khedira?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Which is wrong. I love Manduzkic, but he's running out of gas. We shouldn't be sacrificing Dybala for an ageing Mandzukic and a relatively unknown quantity in Kean. Now, if we're bringing in Sane, Mbappe, or someone of that ilk, the discussion changes.
I get your point and I am conflicted with regards to Dybala. I hope/hoped that he would be a flag-bearer for Juve- a future captain, but I am not getting that vibe, if he was a leader in the dressing-room (like Mandzukic or Bonucci for instance) Allegri wouldn't have been able to drop him even if his performances were underwhelming. If he's not a leader and not performing then he becomes too expensive for Juve and something's gotta give for Juve to AFFORD to change. Dybala and Pjanic are Juve's most valuable resources atm in terms of transfer value and plusvalenza, so Juve are likely to sell them imo. It's not something I want, but Juve don't have the financial muscle of other European heavyweights, so I am prepared to lose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)