Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's too much for a backup cb, we are not man City, also what's dybala doing there
Paratici said Dybala stays. News quoted him today.

Can't see it happening. I doubt he is going to risk dragging his value down deeper by announcing he will leave, but then again maybe Max stays and wants him to stay.

If I'm Dybala, no way I'd want to stay and have another season like this. If I'm Max, I ask to sell and buy a more useful attacker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Varane is the big target for Juventus in the defence, followed by Alderweireld.

- Romeo Agresti.

- - - Updated - - -

For different reasons, Dybala (tactical) and Douglas Costa (physical) are both in the balance. rejected #Umtiti and #Boateng , too physically fragile. (Romeo Agresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid are interested in Pjanic, PSG are interested in Alex Sandro. (Romeo Agresti)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- Romeo Agresti.

- - - Updated - - -

For different reasons, Dybala (tactical) and Douglas Costa (physical) are both in the balance. rejected #Umtiti and #Boateng , too physically fragile. (Romeo Agresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid are interested in Pjanic, PSG are interested in Alex Sandro. (Romeo Agresti)
OMG PSG are interested in Sandro....sell sell sell

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- Romeo Agresti.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

please :drool::drool: ...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- Romeo Agresti.
YES, YES, YES, YES

but not happening so Alderweireld/Manolas are good alternatives

can someone translate? no idea what he means. agree about Umtiti and Boateng

who are we replacing them with if they go? dont think we should sell

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Welcome back oh speller of doom
I ll be back when this incompetent fraud of a coach Kovac is finally gone. Just to look into his stupid face makes my blood boil nevermind the stupid sunday morning alcohol table nonsense he his spouting out.

The trident of Hoeneß, Salihamidzic and Kovac have sucked the life out of me.

Anyway, I ll do my transfer bets and win, as unpredictable as the morons are..Sancho staying is easy 2-3 times win.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Nostradamus predictions:

Werner to Bayern is done just negotiating hard, as contract until 2020 and no real need for Bayern to pay maketable sum. (I would prefer Jovic)

Havertz will stay at Leverkusen and join Bayern 2020 for plenty of money

Collum Hudson Odoi has given his promise to join Bayern lastest on a free in 2020.

Sane: Bayern trying everythng to get him..everything!!!

Sancho will stay at Dortmund at least until 2020 no matter what..guaranteed bet win

Brandt..interesting case prob Bayen bound too, but maybe Juve?

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Operating on a tight budget you don't blow your load on non starters, what we need is a quality CM and if we move dybala someone to complement CR. Barring any extraordinary event, chiello-bonucci is here for at least the next two years.
I agree with that premise, but Chiello injury impacted us in both of tournaments that we got knocked out from. You can still throw big money at a CM, and still get knocked out by a Rugani masterclass. Consider that a Benatia replacement.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree with that premise, but Chiello injury impacted us in both of tournaments that we got knocked out from. You can still throw big money at a CM, and still get knocked out by a Rugani masterclass. Consider that a Benatia replacement.
Yeah obviously if you have the means you should get as good a cover as money can by, but if you don't you address the most blaring need and chance it on the rest. I'm also afraid we are stuck with Rugani :(

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah obviously if you have the means you should get as good a cover as money can by, but if you don't you address the most blaring need and chance it on the rest. I'm also afraid we are stuck with Rugani :(
Yes we are :sad: He just renewed his contract, and will earn 3m plus bonuses. Talk about expensive backup CBs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nostradamus predictions:

Werner to Bayern is done just negotiating hard, as contract until 2020 and no real need for Bayern to pay maketable sum. (I would prefer Jovic)

Havertz will stay at Leverkusen and join Bayern 2020 for plenty of money

Collum Hudson Odoi has given his promise to join Bayern lastest on a free in 2020.

Sane: Bayern trying everythng to get him..everything!!!

Sancho will stay at Dortmund at least until 2020 no matter what..guaranteed bet win

Brandt..interesting case prob Bayen bound too, but maybe Juve?
Do you rate Brandt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)