Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not getting into Symantecs with you. I don't like the guy don't have to justify my opinion of him. Maybe none but that doesn't say alot about his generation
Dont understand what it has to do with symantecs or liking the guy. I stated he was the best italian of his generation, you disagreed but when pressed cant name any names.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
All those names of these promising youngsters are hilarious being mentioned here.No we wont buy "talented youths" we will buy established mature players who will have immidiate effect on our game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Savic to Juve? We'll see...' | Football Italia
Stefan Savic’s agent has refused to rule out a future move to Juventus for the Atletico Madrid defender. “We’ll see what happens…”
Savic spent three seasons with Fiorentina before joining Atleti in 2015, while Juve could refresh their defence this summer, given Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini are aging and Martin Caceres is only contracted until the end of the season.
“Juve? His contract with Atletico expires in 2022,” Zarko Pelicic told Tuttomercatoweb ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League last-16 first leg between the two clubs.
“He’s happy in Madrid. We’ll see, however, what happens in the future. That’s all I can say right now.
“The rumours about Savic don’t surprise me because they’ve always existed.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)