Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Plane tracking is obviously just for fun. But I'm not sure why we have to wait until WC final.
Why not? I'll tell you this won't happen before they get their replacement. What if Hazard wins Belgium the world cup? Wouldn't that convince them to make a move over the more difficult options from PSG ? Or if MBappè himself has a blinder in the upcoming games. Im sure they are paying close attention to the world cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Why not? I'll tell you this won't happen before they get their replacement. What if Hazard wins Belgium the world cup? Wouldn't that convince them to make a move over the more difficult options from PSG ? Or if MBappè himself has a blinder in the upcoming games. Im sure they are paying close attention to the world cup.
If the break up between Ronaldo and Perez is total and if there's no going back, it doesn't matter if he leaves during the World Cup or after it, it'll be the same thing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If the break up between Ronaldo and Perez is total and if there's no going back, it doesn't matter if he leaves during the World Cup or after it, it'll be the same thing
You are logically right.... but you see, .............we want him here NOW :green:

SIIIIIIUUUUUUUUU

- - - Updated - - -

The earlier flight this morning was his Mom joining him in Greece.
Why u so sure?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That plane is going way too fast to be stopping in Turin.

More likely destination Manchester.
based on what i hear from my sources, plane is gonna fly over Manchester where a camera will zoom in on a Ronaldo holding his middle finger up. plane will then make a full turn, and proceed with its flight to Turin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)