Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's looking good based on media reports, but even so I just don't see it. The reason is that we're dealing with Mendes and Perez, who are total scumbags. I'm sure they're playing some kind of game which will see Ronaldo renew in the end.

Let's say this gentleman's agreement exists and that it was Perez' intention to exclude the possibility of Ronaldo going to a "direct european rival", and somehow forgot to add Juventus as one of those. If that's the case, I don't see Perez ever accepting such an outcome. A solution in such a scenario would be to offer Ronaldo 35-40 mill per year, which he would accept, then offload him to China in two years when he would be too old for Juve being interested in making a bid. Problem solved.

Fun saga, though :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's looking good based on media reports, but even so I just don't see it. The reason is that we're dealing with Mendes and Perez, who are total scumbags. I'm sure they're playing some kind of game which will see Ronaldo renew in the end.

Let's say this gentleman's agreement exists and that it was Perez' intention to exclude the possibility of Ronaldo going to a "direct european rival", and somehow forgot to add Juventus as one of those. If that's the case, I don't see Perez ever accepting such an outcome. A solution in such a scenario would be to offer Ronaldo 35-40 mill per year, which he would accept, then offload him to China in two years when he would be too old for Juve being interested in making a bid. Problem solved.

I doubt it.. We already put a teaser on him coming - I never saw we do something like that before
Rumors are rumors but Juve actually putting up a teaser is a step above so I expect it to be finalized by Tuesday..

As for you @zizinho I see your signature that says sign Max Meyer - Is he still at Schalke? Is he on a contract or is he a player with no contract at the moment?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I doubt it.. We already put a teaser on him coming - I never saw we do something like that before
Rumors are rumors but Juve actually putting up a teaser is a step above so I expect it to be finalized by Tuesday..

As for you @zizinho I see your signature that says sign Max Meyer - Is he still at Schalke? Is he on a contract or is he a player with no contract at the moment?
to my knowledge, hes out of contract and hasnt signed one anywhere. i dont know what the hell we are waiting for. maybe his agent asks for too much money? :hihi::emrecan:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,264

:tuttosport:

they still mention the way he must communicate his departure. Perez way then he goes for 100m, if he fucks up Perez will stand by the 1000m clause. lol

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014

:tup:

I think there is a really good chance we sign him, but the media and fans acting as if it's almost certain are a bit naive imo.

There are ways this can go wrong. Real might ask for significantly more than 100m (>150m), Real might keep Ronaldo against his will after coming to a different conclusion in the next meeting, they may delay the transfer until they find a replacement which puts the whole transaction at risk or it might just be a big PR move by Mendes anyway to get Ronaldo his last and biggest contract yet at Real. Nothing is certain, certainly not that Ronaldo plays in Serie A next season.

It's certainly doesn't help that italian and spanish media have a tendency to get a little overexcited at times. Just look at how many fake stories there were about Ronaldo arriving on Saturday.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    to my knowledge, hes out of contract and hasnt signed one anywhere. i dont know what the hell we are waiting for. maybe hes agent asks for too much money? :hihi::emrecan:
    He could be a very nice addition if he is free - very good young player

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

I think there is a really good chance we sign him, but the media and fans acting as if it's almost certain are a bit naive imo.

There are ways this can go wrong. Real might ask for significantly more than 100m (>150m), Real might keep Ronaldo against his will after coming to a different conclusion in the next meeting, they may delay the transfer until they find a replacement which puts the whole transaction at risk or it might just be a big PR move by Mendes anyway to get Ronaldo his last and biggest contract yet at Real. Nothing is certain, certainly not that Ronaldo plays in Serie A next season.

It's certainly doesn't help that italian and spanish media have a tendency to get a little overexcited at times. Just look at how many fake stories there were about Ronaldo arriving on Saturday.
    The only stumbling block IMO could be Perez`s request that Ronaldo declares he wanted to leave without being able to give his version in the future but I expect it to be solved soon

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
    If it doesn’t happen now... we’re not only gonna be made fun of in Serie A, but we’re gonna be the entire laughing stock of the world.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    He could be a very nice addition if he is free - very good young player
    as things stand, Golovin is the highest priority as soon as CR is done (not even gonna talk about SMS anymore, seems that ship has sailed away a while ago and hit an iceberg somewhere far away). we need a CM like him the most atm. right after that, id like to see us get Meyer. problem is, hes been a regista lately, and we have Pjanic and Bentancur already.

Golovin/Can Pjanic/Bentancur Matuidi/Meyer + Marchisio and maybe Sturaro. good depth

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    as things stand, Golovin is the highest priority as soon as CR is done (not even gonna talk about SMS anymore, seems that ship has sailed away a while ago and hit an iceberg somewhere far away). we need a CM like him the most atm. right after that, id like to see us get Meyer. problem is, hes been a regista lately, and we have Pjanic and Bentancur already.

Golovin/Can Pjanic/Bentancur Matuidi/Meyer + Marchisio and maybe Sturaro. good depth
    :disagree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    If it doesn’t happen now... we’re not only gonna be made fun of in Serie A, but we’re gonna be the entire laughing stock of the world.
    Well laughing stock or not we did make 160M profit just by being linked with Ronaldo so even if it fails we can use this for transfers I guess (not entirely sure of how this thing goes)
    Anyway I expect it to end soon - Perez is trying his best to look good so he is trying to prevent Ronaldo from talking shit about him in the future - In the end its not a fact but it is very probable that Ronaldo will be here by the end of the week

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
    Well laughing stock or not we did make 160M profit just by being linked with Ronaldo so even if it fails we can use this for transfers I guess (not entirely sure of how this thing goes)
    Anyway I expect it to end soon - Perez is trying his best to look good so he is trying to prevent Ronaldo from talking $#@! about him in the future - In the end its not a fact but it is very probable that Ronaldo will be here by the end of the week
    1. If we don't sign him, the stock is gonna collapse back.

2. Even if it doesn't collapse, Juve can't just sell its shares lol. That would be super illegal and they'd go to prison, let alone relegated or some shit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)