Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Tomorows Marca.

IF I'M WORTH 100 MILLION, IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ME - Cristiano believes that the price Madrid has put on him is an invitation to go, Juventus are on cloud nine, Madrid wants him to stay but will not stop him if he wants out, meeting Florentino&Mendes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
What do your sources say?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They gave me Ronaldo a few days ago but I laughed in their faces and didn't even bother sharing the name back then, infact I said I didn't dare saying the name. Well, looks like they were right again, something is actually going on (which doesn't mean done deal, but is more than a rumour). Also Marotta going all "no comments" today is a give away. Considering that Juve is quoted on the stock exchange, and that the rumours have impacted the price of the shares, they are obliged by law to make a statement to deny such rumours in those circumstances. The fact that no statement was released means that negotiations are taking place. This is now a certified fact in the light of the above.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They gave me Ronaldo a few days ago but I laughed in their faces and didn't even bother sharing the name back then, infact I said I didn't dare saying the name. Well, looks like they were right again, something is actually going on (which doesn't mean done deal, but is more than a rumour). Also Marotta going all "no comments" today is a give away. Considering that Juve is quoted on the stock exchange, and that the rumours have impacted the price of the shares, they are obliged by law to make a statement to deny such rumours in those circumstances. The fact that no statement was released means that negotiations are taking place. This is now a certified fact in the light of the above.
:tup:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)