Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Just thinking about Marotta haggling over pennies in past deals and now he’s going after Ronaldo is the funniest thing ever. How is this real life
It's because of marketing. This is no regular transfer of a player, this is a transfer of one of the biggest marketing assets in the history of sports.
Look at our new logo for example. It's all about marketing in football nowadays.

This is not only Juve money, this will also be financed with 'Fiat' money. I'm almost sure about that.
Hell, I even think that this decision was made outside of Marotta and Paratici but by the Agnelli's.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's because of marketing. This is no regular transfer of a player, this is a transfer of one of the biggest marketing assets in the history of sports.
Look at our new logo for example. It's all about marketing in football nowadays.

This is not only Juve money, this will also be financed with 'Fiat' money. I'm almost sure about that.
Hell, I even think that this decision was made outside of Marotta and Paratici but by the Agnelli's.
Oh I know. You don’t turn down this opportunity. It’s still so unbelievable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)