Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m not arguing just clarifying :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree Pjanic was better but it can also be argued he would not have had such a strong start to the season if Matuidi wasn’t playing so well BEFORE the injury. Matuidi helped get the mid to click
Oh, I was psyched about the Matuidi signing and thought he was excellent to begin the season. I just don't see why on earth Matuidi having a good start to the season makes Pjanic sellable. Selling our best CMs is why we are in this pickle in the first place :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exclusive: Juventus' plan to sign Man Utd target

01 June at 18:50
It seems that Lazio's midfielder, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, is heading towards the exit this summer, amid interest from several big clubs.

In fact, the player has told Lazio, through his entourage, to consider Juventus as a first choice, with Manchester United lurking in the background, as revealed by Calciomercato.com. The Bianconeri would immediately treat him as a superstar with a contract worth more than the one Emre Can is about to sign (worth €6m).

Milinkovic-Savic would cost the Turin side €100m, if not more, which they would have to gather through the transfer market. Manchester United are also interested in the midfielder.

Furthermore, Lazio are working on signings Juventus' Daniele Rugani. after their CB Stefan de Vrij left for Inter. The Bianconeri have slapped a €40m price tag on the defender, although a departure remains unlikely for the youngster. However, it could be a key to unlocking a potential deal for Milinkovic-Savic.

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juventus join AC Milan in race for Udinese midfielder

01 June at 18:20
Waiting to formalize the signing Emre Can from Liverpool, Juventus continue to set the squad ahead of next season.

As Mediaset reveals, the club has started contacts with Udinese for Jakub Jankto, a 22-year-old Czech midfielder.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
as for pjanic sale for 70 or more- BIG NO

there is no younger/same price pjanic replacement. and no, kovacic is not on his level

or you want gamble on mandragora?
I would take Kovacic over Pjanic. Different players but I think overall Kovacic is the better allround player, plus he is younger.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Exclusive: Juventus' plan to sign Man Utd target

01 June at 18:50
It seems that Lazio's midfielder, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, is heading towards the exit this summer, amid interest from several big clubs.

In fact, the player has told Lazio, through his entourage, to consider Juventus as a first choice, with Manchester United lurking in the background, as revealed by Calciomercato.com. The Bianconeri would immediately treat him as a superstar with a contract worth more than the one Emre Can is about to sign (worth €6m).

Milinkovic-Savic would cost the Turin side €100m, if not more, which they would have to gather through the transfer market. Manchester United are also interested in the midfielder.

Furthermore, Lazio are working on signings Juventus' Daniele Rugani. after their CB Stefan de Vrij left for Inter. The Bianconeri have slapped a €40m price tag on the defender, although a departure remains unlikely for the youngster. However, it could be a key to unlocking a potential deal for Milinkovic-Savic.

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juventus join AC Milan in race for Udinese midfielder

01 June at 18:20
Waiting to formalize the signing Emre Can from Liverpool, Juventus continue to set the squad ahead of next season.

As Mediaset reveals, the club has started contacts with Udinese for Jakub Jankto, a 22-year-old Czech midfielder.
What is the source you're copying these from? Calciomercato?
Also, didn't Jankto say a few days ago he can't wait to leave Serie A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)