Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus wait for Rabiot
By Football Italia staff

Juventus won't move for Adrien Rabiot this summer, reports suggest, but if he doesn't leave Paris Saint-Germain for Barcelona they’ll try to get him for free.

The French international is out of contract at the end of the current season, so is free to negotiate with other clubs from January.

The Bianconeri are long-term admirers of the midfielder, but Tuttosport reports that they won’t make a move to sign him before Friday’s transfer deadline.

Barcelona are also interested, so Juve will wait until the end of the French and Spanish transfer windows to assess the situation.

If Rabiot hasn’t moved to Camp Nou or signed a new contract, they’ll begin working on bringing him to Turin for next summer.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici are well known for making those kind of moves, signing the likes of Paul Pogba, Kingsley Coman, Fernando Llorente and Emre Can when their contracts expired.
:beppe:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Beppe transcends such archaic and trivial things as "market windows." He signs players years in advance through telekinesis alone. Rabiot's fate was sealed back in 2014, he just didn't know it yet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Beppe transcends such archaic and trivial things as "market windows." He signs players years in advance through telekinesis alone. Rabiot's fate was sealed back in 2014, he just didn't know it yet.
Beppe uses a Quantum Computer to out maneuver the competition. The rest of the league basically uses equipment equivalent to Mark's 56k modem workstation.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Targu Mures.100kms from you. How many days are you staying in romania?
The closest I will be it’s going to be Sighisoara I think; will be there in a few days; going to Lacu Rosu on Saturday, then Bran, Sighisoara, Sibiu and back to Oradea

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh wow sms's passes % are terrible. but shot accuracy noice
SMS plays a much more advanced role than Rabiot, right? Not a surprise if you just look at %s alot of his stats would be lower.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice :tup:

Although i think it's gonna be more or less a wasted year for him. He probably isn't gonna get much playing time at all with the competition he has here.
He might still. Ronaldo is not going to play every game and i don't think Allegri likes using Manbro as a lone CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)