Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Cant :
"Second teams can have a squad of 23 players, 19 of which must be born after 1st January 1996. At least 16 players in the matchday squad must have been in a club affiliated to the FIGC for at least seven seasons. Players can constantly switch between the first and second team to ensure that the squad and age limits are met but they will no longer be able to play for the second team after making five league appearances for the senior side."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cant :
"Second teams can have a squad of 23 players, 19 of which must be born after 1st January 1996. At least 16 players in the matchday squad must have been in a club affiliated to the FIGC for at least seven seasons. Players can constantly switch between the first and second team to ensure that the squad and age limits are met but they will no longer be able to play for the second team after making five league appearances for the senior side."
Don’t let him get more than 4 senior appearances then?:D

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Only for Premier League teams, it ends August 9th.

- - - Updated - - -

We should make an effort to sign Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon. He has a very similar style of play to Pogba/SMS, and he wouldn’t cost even half as much.

I totally agree with you. We can for get Pogba stays at ManU o goes to Barca. Mourinho has this one in his hands.
Kovacic should have a medical soon at Chelsea. Forget SMS his value is way to high and Lotito will not let him go for less than 120 mil
or SMS will have to push hard to make Lotito change mind.
My question is SMS that much better than Ndombele. I have my doubts and for that price?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27,237
    Should be the opposite IMO

Marcelo playing LM and Sandro at LB

But getting him is impossible anyway...
    Max played AS B2B in a few games last year. :shocked:

this rumour about Marcelo, not AS staying or leaving was from Momblano apparently. :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)