Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even if Sandro doesn't leave, we need another fullback. Spazzolino will be useless for most of the season, at least. It was really stupid not to renew Asamoah earlier.
Cancelo/Cuadrado/De Sciglio/Barzagli
Alex Sandro/De Sciglio/Emre Can? (https://www.transfermarkt.com/emre-...erein/0/liga/0/wettbewerb//trainer_id/0/pos/4)

this is without Spazzolino. if we have 4 fullbacks injured, we can always go 343

if De Sciglio was also injured, id agree, we need another one. but to me it looks like we are covered

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio of SKY:

Chelsea and Juventus established the first contacts for Higuaín. Chelsea requested Juventus to sign him but everything depends on the future of Morata and Batshuayi.

Before buying Pipa, Chelsea want to sell Morata and Batshuayi.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm fine with Darmian as backup. It's him as a Sandro replacement I'm worried about.

That would be an insane downgrade. That cannot happen.
No one is mental enough to replace AS with Darmian.

Only backup LB option we've is MDS, and he's very injury-prone and will also be sharing RB duties.

Assuming Darmian would be signed as AS replacement and not a backup makes no sense.

Jun 6, 2015

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
We can't sell Miral. C'mon boys ....
He matured with us comparing his time in Rome. He is now more balanced. For me, and probably not only, he's TOP5 in the world if we're talking about playmakers.
Go back to last season, watch matches without Pjanic, compare with what he played. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Probably, his agent Ramadani plays with us. The new contract with Juve will probably be a little bigger than Juventus has proposed. Thats all.

But if not. Then fuck you RamaDICK.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What about Rbstu brother of Trequartistu?
definitely. no idea how i forgot him

- - - Updated - - -

You already listed Cuadra as FB, and I agree, he'll get games as RB next season.

DC as WB: no comment.
we said the same about him in a 442, watch how well he did vs Napoli away. hed have Matuidi next to him and Chiellini behind him, so i wouldnt feel threatened, unless we face PSG with Neymar/Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)