Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
After a positive season playing for Juventus’ Primavera team, Marco Olivieri is expected to join the bianconeri’s senior squad. Empoli currently owns the rights to the striker born in ‘99, tomorrow the Tuscan club will meet with Juventus to complete the deal on the basis of a loan with option to buy.

So, Juve B team or sell to Wolverhampton for 15 mil ? :D
We have Juve B?

Where?

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I believe Rugani rumors have always been more about media linking every possible ex Sarri player or Napoli target with him than actual substance. I don't think he's leaving and I don't think Allegri wants to fiddle with defense 2nd year in a row.

I think we'll pretty much stay put at this point besides selling Higuain and Sturaro possibly. I think Sandro will eventually stay, Marchisio too, and maybe Pjaca leaves also with a buyback option.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The rumours are: Marcelo, Godin, Pogba...then SMS again, Filipe Luis, Golovin again......weaker sauce in Laxalt.

now will we get 1-2-3 or none? Let's see and CALMA.
Higuain&Rugani 100M - Ronaldo 100M
Benatia 20M - Godin 20M
AS 60M - Marcelo 60M
Pogba... no idea, fire those Fiat workers from South Italy and sell some more kids. id settle for Golovin or Rabiot as well, if we dont get PP or SMS

Mar 3, 2014
Higuain&Rugani 100M - Ronaldo 100M
Benatia 20M - Godin 20M
AS 60M - Marcelo 60M
Pogba... no idea, fire those Fiat workers from South Italy and sell some more kids. id settle for Golovin or Rabiot as well, if we dont get PP or SMS
Depends hahah
Is there a buyback clause?
BC honestly, after than world cup, Pogba is worth at least 150 IMO.

And we won't pay that. Unless there is a handshake agreement, no way it will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone who actually belives we are going for Pogba?
Matuidi? hahaha

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Depends hahah
Is there a buyback clause?
BC honestly, after than world cup, Pogba is worth at least 150 IMO.

And we won't pay that. Unless there is a handshake agreement, no way it will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi? hahaha
id wait for Pogba in 2019. hopefully they have another crap season (Pogba included) and Mourinho is gone, then they start selling to buy the new coaches favorites.

Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur, Marchisio looks deep enough, for next season atleast

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Great news.

Can they climb to Serie B like in La Liga?
Yes, their maximum level is Serie B, in the event of an A team getting relegated to the division where the B team plays, the B team automatically gets relegated a level below, regardless of its final standing in the table. Also there are rules about the players, its no less than 23 players, 17 of them to be born after 1996 (so to be no older than 22 y), in the articles about the B teams that I read it was specifically said that it would be allowed for a player from B to be called to the A team and vice-versa, one to be sent to the B team, BUT - if a player makes 5 appearances for the A team durign a campaign, he no longer is available to play for the B side that current season. Also, B team cannot play in Copa Italia, they will play in Serie C Cup.

They all said that in August will be announced, so we`ll wait and see, it would be great to actually happen, it`s a step forward both for the clubs and Italy.

Mar 3, 2014
id wait for Pogba in 2019. hopefully they have another crap season (Pogba included) and Mourinho is gone, then they start selling to buy the new coaches favorites.

Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur, Marchisio looks deep enough, for next season atleast
Honestly, Khedira is probably the only one I would get rid of at this point:

Pjanic - world class deeplying playmaker
Matuidi - energy, work-rate, pressing
Can - Looks like he can be a true DM - strength, passing, tackling, seems very balanced, but can be inconsistent.
Marchisio - You can't get rid of
Bentancur - composure, passing, aerial presence
Khedira - box to box...but slow.

Adding Pogba or SMS to replace Khedira would be the obvious upgrade.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly, Khedira is probably the only one I would get rid of at this point:

Pjanic - world class deeplying playmaker
Matuidi - energy, work-rate, pressing
Can - Looks like he can be a true DM - strength, passing, tackling, seems very balanced, but can be inconsistent.
Marchisio - You can't get rid of
Bentancur - composure, passing, aerial presence
Khedira - box to box...but slow.

Adding Pogba or SMS to replace Khedira would be the obvious upgrade.
yes but we need to ease Emre in, he got 5M net in wages so we obviously see him as a soon to be starter. Sami will mentor him and somewhere down the season, Emre will take the starting spot, then Khedira will leave. thats how i see it at this point. Matuidi still has a season of starting before we find his replacement. i could see this being the process of though in the management.

Edit: what i tried to say with this, but seems to me i failed to - we wont get any new CMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)