Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I love Bale and was disappointed to see him join Madrid, for 2 reasons, the first he'd get overshadowed by CR, and the second is if they did click well they could be the Galactico version of Robbery, but thankfully it didn't happen @BayernFan

I'd love to see him here. I miss the days when Madrid had the Granero's and the Drenthe's and sold their good players for peanuts :sad:
Bale was great at Tottenham but never reached that level in Real Madrid. He is also gonna leave this summer probably

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
in PL or La liga, they let you play your game. it's a big plus. Also most of their teams are very weak. but according to our latin fans, La Liga is the best. :sergio:
A.Madrid, Bilbao, Sevilla, Villareal are their strong teams, but The rest are very weak.

We eliminated Real with a proper midfield.
The best league is the most successful one when they face teams from other nations teams. And Spanish teams absolutely piss all over the rest consistently for over half a decade in CL and EL. They settled that clear dominance so severely that it's ridiculous its even being contested still.

EPL aren't the best, just richest, Italian sides are tactically very prepared and have high technical quality but are behind in several other ways that matter, we are the only competitive side. Bundesliga is primarily just Bayern like us even if their football in general quite dominating (all National team levels). So what's left? The Nation that it's teams win European titles like second nature. It's litterally an undisputed fact.

Its amusing way to finish a post Btw, only loser still talk about winning Real Madrid in a semi final over 2 years ago. I mean like that fact matters more then the fact they just completely humiliated us a month ago, or that they won 3 CLs in 4 years.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
copypaste news from tabloids the fastest makes you a guru :lol:

I wish he had more of those Tanu_Mz guys and fewer tabloid spamming clowns
where is @Tanu_Mz at these days anyway? wonder if he knows anything we all dont about our latest moves

- - - Updated - - -

i just posted in the bentancur thread: it seems that we still haven't registered his contract, so we still have 2 free non-eu slots for this mercato.

costa+danilo, sogno possibile? :baus:
i just realized, isnt Bale non EU now too ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

of course it's a great news. D.Costa is an upgrade over Mandzu on the left flank. Though l still don't want Danilo, who is a gamble signing in my opinion.
stop talking crap

- - - Updated - - -

born 16 July 1989
SiaMath

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bale was great at Tottenham but never reached that level in Real Madrid. He is also gonna leave this summer probably
I disagree
I personally think that Bale was their best player before his injury - after his injury Real rediscovered Isco and C.Ronaldo always knew how to find the goal
Bale has many upsides but also some downsides
Upside:
He is probably the fastest player in the world definitely top 3 in that category
He is a great player and a leader
He is very tall and very good in headers
Despite his height he can dribble quite well (not WC dribbler but he is more than decent)
He has some menace shots
Downside:
I honestly can only think about one - He is not the player with the most flair which means he can have trouble inventing sometimes but because of this he is also a very tactical player!

If we can get him I definitely go and sign him but:
1. We need a set of players RW LW and CM - All needs to be class players so if getting him means we cant get other important objectives we should think about other options as after all Bale might be WC but he isnt Messi.. and he will cost at least 80M...
2. Di Maria should also be a priority IMO as he is an assisting machine

In any case I doubt we will get Bale and also it is very unlikely we get Di Maria
as for real possibilities
Aurier vs Danilo - Honestly I cant decide one is great but is a mental case while one can be a hit or a flop - Both arent the RB that I would want for our Juve but I dont think there are any real alternatives...
Bernardeschi - Id take him even if I hope for better since we know what is the quality of players we will get and Bernardeschi is probably one of the best options that we inquire about + He is Italian which is good for Juve`s identity
D.Costa - You say he isnt consistent which might be true but I think he is more the player we need compared to Bernardeschi - anyway he isnt worth 50M thats for sure...
Keita - Definitely the one I want - Fast can cause trouble and has shown he is a leader for Lazio - lower than 30M is a must signing!
SMS - If possible this summer - Perfect otherwise lets wait a year
Matuidi - just another name for me - He is good but not special IMO
Nzonzi - He is tall and strong + surprised me with his good passing skills but still something is missing for me
Verratti - Not the physical midfield we need but who can say no to Verratti - anyway his price tag will make it as likely as Bale

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
where is @Tanu_Mz at these days anyway? wonder if he knows anything we all dont about our latest moves

- - - Updated - - -

i just realized, isnt Bale non EU now too ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

stop talking crap

- - - Updated - - -

SiaMath
I dont think he is talking crap
In terms of attacking D.Costa is definitely the better winger
The thing about Mandzukic is he works hard and also helps defensively but in order to grow we need attacking minded player that can take us that step forward - Mandzukic despite being a natural CF just isnt that player!
Should we get Costa?! 1. No if the price is 50M 2. No if we could get a better player... the question is can we?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont think he is talking crap
In terms of attacking D.Costa is definitely the better winger
The thing about Mandzukic is he works hard and also helps defensively but in order to grow we need attacking minded player that can take us that step forward - Mandzukic despite being a natural CF just isnt that player!
Should we get Costa?! 1. No if the price is 50M 2. No if we could get a better player... the question is can we?
Mandzukic is better defensively AND offensively

- - - Updated - - -

you can green it already, cuz its done. AUR13R

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Debunked. Woot. Aurier isn't in italy.

[video=twitter;882332067262066689]https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/882332067262066689[/video]

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hope it's true, but we litterally presented Bentancur as ours, with medical, contract presentation and using an optional release clause only we had rights to. This isn't surely another Mutu to Livorno case? Or that Brazilian kid we signed through Empoli.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You prefer Costa+Danilo over Berna+Danilo ?
Out of curiousity, why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)