Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's eclectic can play all four attacking positions well.

Vice-Dybala. Freebie. Italian. Everyone likes.
hes slow as fuck and old. Balo is 26 years young, still in his best years. besides, we wont need anyone like Cass since we are getting Bernardeschi, and Pjanic can play the 10 if needed

- - - Updated - - -

Not you too, allways sympathized with Balotelli, but he is a complete lost cause, litterally shown that 5 friggin clubs in a row. Anyone who seriously wants him is completely retarded.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
is he? hes top scorer for 3rd placed team in France, whos 1 point behind PSG currently, with 13 goals in only 17 starts. if he was a lost cause, hed be playing for Sampdoria now, while making headlines each month in some yellow papers. clearly thats not the case

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
He will make it better
with how awesome the guy is, i wouldnt be surprised one bit.

- - - Updated - - -

You dont contemplate on what effect this dressingroom and professional enviroment has on Balotelli ?

Who lets be honest, even without any improvement to his old good form, is quite a good player to have
exactly. a coach that he worked with already, players he knows from the NT, and in general a much much healthier surrounding than the one he had at City for example. hed come in for free as rotation for Higuain with no expectations and pressure to be the star and carry the team, so he could focus on football without the usual stuff that disrupts him. if he flops hard, the damage is literally zero and we part ways at the end of the season. if he succeeds, we both hit the jackpot. dont see a single reason why someone would be against him here, apart from personal bias and hate for the guy

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd rather sign Joey Barton than Balotelli
exactly. a coach that he worked with already, players he knows from the NT, and in general a much much healthier surrounding than the one he had at City for example. hed come in for free as rotation for Higuain with no expectations and pressure to be the star and carry the team, so he could focus on football without the usual stuff that disrupts him. if he flops hard, the damage is literally zero and we part ways at the end of the season. if he succeeds, we both hit the jackpot. dont see a single reason why someone would be against him here, apart from personal bias and hate for the guy
^^^

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It is even more incredible that people don't realize that zizinho has been on some strange trolling spree for a year now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Actually hes been here for four years

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a Man City video with Tevez and Balotelli when Balo was too stupid to tie his shoes or something similar and Tevez was laughing at him :lol:
I remember the one where he couldnt figure how to put on the training vest. Hed been a professional for years t that point how could he not have done that weekly

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Balotelli for his entire career in Italy, England, France and for the NT has been sent off a total of 8 times in around 350 matches, only twice through a direct red (both this season and both BS calls), few times for scoring a late goal and taking off his shirt. 3 of his sentoffs were in City, 3 this season for Nice (even the 2x yellow was BS, you can see in his thread or in the Ligue 1 thread when it was mentioned) and only one for Milan & inter (for Milan in 2014 after he scored a late goal). Yes, Balo does stupid things sometimes, but its much, MUCH rarer thank you say, and it mostly happened outside of Italy under clown coaches.
I dont talk about reasons - Im looking at facts and the fact is he has been sent off 3 times this season - 1 could be understandable 2 is too much for a forward but 3 is something that shouldnt ever happen to a forward!
This numbers make you think he is a DM...
He could take off his shirt and he could just smile the wrong way to the ref but the fact is 3 times red card!
Is there any other forward who got 3 cards in France? - I`ll go even further -> in Europe?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Balotelli is just a bad dressing room character. He will disrupt and cause arguments, probably wont train properly and miss training sessions. Then he'll make headlines for doing stupid shit and then loose us the title because he disrupted the cohesion in the dressing room.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont talk about reasons - Im looking at facts and the fact is he has been sent off 3 times this season - 1 could be understandable 2 is too much for a forward but 3 is something that shouldnt ever happen to a forward!
This numbers make you think he is a DM...
He could take off his shirt and he could just smile the wrong way to the ref but the fact is 3 times red card!
Is there any other forward who got 3 cards in France? - I`ll go even further -> in Europe?
Again, all 3 were BS calls. And nice ignoring of the fact that he got only 8 for his entire career, only 1 of which happened during his time in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli is just a bad dressing room character. He will disrupt and cause arguments, probably wont train properly and miss training sessions. Then he'll make headlines for doing stupid shit and then loose us the title because he disrupted the cohesion in the dressing room.
No hes not

- - - Updated - - -

The idea is too ridiculous to be worthy of discussion. You have to be trolling
Let see
-would come for free
-would be backup for Gonzalo
-Is actually a very good player

Why is it ridiculous again?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Again, all 3 were BS calls. And nice ignoring of the fact that he got only 8 for his entire career, only 1 of which happened during his time in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

No hes not

- - - Updated - - -

Let see
-would come for free
-would be backup for Gonzalo
-Is actually a very good player

Why is it ridiculous again?
1. Im talking facts 3 is too much no matter what is the reason!
2. Just 8 you make it sound like its nothing - lets go 5 years back - Higuain Mandzukic Dybala - I have a feeling that all of them combined have less than 8...

Mandzukic who isnt exactly mr saint got only 1 in his career and it was for Croatia so not even club level.. 8 is De Rossi comparison not CF comparison

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1. Im talking facts 3 is too much no matter what is the reason!
2. Just 8 you make it sound like its nothing - lets go 5 years back - Higuain Mandzukic Dybala - I have a feeling that all of them combined have less than 8...

Mandzukic who isnt exactly mr saint got only 1 in his career and it was for Croatia so not even club level.. 8 is De Rossi comparison not CF comparison
1. so youd be mad at Mandzukic for getting a 2nd yellow vs Barcelona, even though there was not a good enough reason for it?
2. again, i explained well how, why and when those cards came. when Balotelli played for inter and Milan, he only got 1 card for 6 years there, and it was a late 2nd yellow in the 92nd minute after he scored. what have these teams in common? strong personalities as coaches, and (in inters case) squad full of champions. when was he a problem? at City, a joke of a club full of primadonna players and a clown coach. i think you get the point

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. so youd be mad at Mandzukic for getting a 2nd yellow vs Barcelona, even though there was not a good enough reason for it?
2. again, i explained well how, why and when those cards came. when Balotelli played for inter and Milan, he only got 1 card for 6 years there, and it was a late 2nd yellow in the 92nd minute after he scored. what have these teams in common? strong personalities as coaches, and (in inters case) squad full of champions. when was he a problem? at City, a joke of a club full of primadonna players and a clown coach. i think you get the point
1. Second yellow? well if this is once it could be understandable if its more than once - Yes I will probably be mad at him - If he gets 3 red cards by taking his shirt showing his ding dong or a nasty foul on the pitch - Yes it doesnt matter - 1 red could be coincidence - 2 red something is wrong but he might be worth it - 3 red - How the phrase goes "3 strikes you're out!"
2. Juve are professionals and thats why Cassano wasnt here as he couldnt handle the discipline here - Did you hear Pepe saying Conte wanted to kill him for talking too much.. Balotelli does worse than this and he does it on the field as well - I think he should have 1 or 2 clean seasons before he should be considered.
As a player - I simply love him - Always thought he is a great player and he could easily play wide - He has fierce shots and quite accurate ones - Free transfer he is a definite signing in this aspect but still his disciplinary record is just too much!

- - - Updated - - -

Can Schick play winger as well?
He can play as a razor

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1. Second yellow? well if this is once it could be understandable if its more than once - Yes I will probably be mad at him - If he gets 3 red cards by taking his shirt showing his ding dong or a nasty foul on the pitch - Yes it doesnt matter - 1 red could be coincidence - 2 red something is wrong but he might be worth it - 3 red - How the phrase goes "3 strikes you're out!"
2. Juve are professionals and thats why Cassano wasnt here as he couldnt handle the discipline here - Did you hear Pepe saying Conte wanted to kill him for talking too much.. Balotelli does worse than this and he does it on the field as well - I think he should have 1 or 2 clean seasons before he should be considered.
As a player - I simply love him - Always thought he is a great player and he could easily play wide - He has fierce shots and quite accurate ones - Free transfer he is a definite signing in this aspect but still his disciplinary record is just too much!

- - - Updated - - -

He can play as a razor
You keep sticking to the 3 reds this season talk like a kid to his favorite toy. At inter he never got sent off. At Milan he only once got sent off, and it was a 92nd minute double yellow. Why is that? Someone getting 3 unjustified reds doesent mean hes a trouble maker, especially since he only had 5 before that in over 300 games in his club and NT career. But if you want to blame a player for a ref being butthurt or a moron, go on

Also what does Balotelli actually do? Maybe im biased and dont see it, but please do explain to me what it is that he does, that hurts his team so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)