Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (105 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
One thing is evident by now, no one knows what giuntoli has planned

Juventus didn't intend to sign Anderson. There have been no contacts between the parties over the past two weeks.

Juventus moved on to different options as the player wanted to go back to Brazil for family reason. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Once again... LET THIS BE A LESSON to the people who stew and commiserate and bitch and moan about fucking transfer rumors.

That shit isn't reality MOST of the time. Don't let your emotional health suffer because of clickbait transfer rumors. Whine and moan after the signing or after the announcement. Explain to us how you'd be a better director of football for a billion dollar club after they make the signing. Until then, every rumor is a rumor. Every tweet is literally just a fucking tweet until it says "OFFICIAL:___________"

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
One thing is evident by now, no one knows what giuntoli has planned

Juventus didn't intend to sign Anderson. There have been no contacts between the parties over the past two weeks.

Juventus moved on to different options as the player wanted to go back to Brazil for family reason. [@AlfredoPedulla]
So... First he says that Juventus didnt intend to sign Anderson, then he says that Juventus moved on to different options when the player choose to move to Brazil...

Pedulla is a funny man...

Bottom line, we did wanted F. Anderson until he choose to go to Brazil, theeeeeeen we didnt wanted him :p;)

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
So... First he says that Juventus didnt intend to sign Anderson, then he says that Juventus moved on to different options when the player choose to move to Brazil...

Pedulla is a funny man...

Bottom line, we did wanted F. Anderson until he choose to go to Brazil, theeeeeeen we didnt wanted him :p;)
Nah, he says there's been no contact in the last two weeks. I'm guessing we reached out and probably even offered but since then silence between us and his entourage and today he's broken that silence by telling us he's going to Brazil.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Nah, he says there's been no contact in the last two weeks. I'm guessing we reached out and probably even offered but since then silence between us and his entourage and today he's broken that silence by telling us he's going to Brazil.
Thats my point... we DID intend to sign him...

Tomorrow Pedulla will go out and say that Juventus didnt intend to sign Ferguson now that he is injured...

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Thats my point... we DID intend to sign him...

Tomorrow Pedulla will go out and say that Juventus didnt intend to sign Ferguson now that he is injured...
Ah, I mean nothing wrong with intending to sign him. And nothing wrong with him deciding to go to closer to his homeland. I get what you're saying now. I thought you were saying he agreed to come here and then decided last minute to leave (like the transfer rumors were saying, done deal to us) and thats a stain on Juve somehow. Instead its a Brazilian player deciding in his 30s to go back to Brazil after making his European millions but still having talent to dominate Brazil.

I didn't see what Pedulla said as meaning we didn't intend to sign Anderson. Just that in recent weeks there hasn't been communication. Which like I originally said, vibes more with what's happened. We offered weeks ago and since then silence and now the silence has been broken by Anderson saying he's going home to Brazil.

Regardless, such a sudden turn in this specific transfer saga speaks to the rumormill and fearmongering worries that people let weigh on them with clickbait stuff.

It is what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 69)