Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (64 Viewers)

Oct 28, 2015
Do we have a relationship with bologna already? Is there any incentive for them to sell to us over Bayern? Do we loan to them a lot or whatever?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh if they get champions league I hope their entire squad stays intact and they have a good run at it. Hate when an underdog team clicks and the moneyed teams swarm over them like locusts and take the gems.
Well, Bayern do have a buyback clause, so if they want him back, Bologna can’t do anything about it….

When selling to somebody else, like Milan or Juve, Bologna is probably gonna aim at a rather high fee for Zirkzee, as Bayern gets a sizable percentage of the sale!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It can only go wrong. Vlaho is the only attacker really delivering right now and there's no way he'll catch a gigantic transfer fee either. Extend at a lower wage should be option #1 imo.

Bremer is gone anyways. I'd take Huijsen and Calafiori to replace him and Gatti...
I doubt Bremer will go

Vlahovic should stay, we aren't in a position to sell our best players.

We need to get rid of other wages and fill those spots

Rabiot, Sandro etc

Fuck Allegri off

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
calafiori, zirkzee, ferguson = allegri?

all motta players. allegri is a dead man walking. all we can hope is that somehow he achieves a cl place, otherwise it will be very difficult to make any mercato at all for the league only
Which begs the question would you rather have CL money with allegri, or no CL but allegri gone

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Which begs the question would you rather have CL money with allegri, or no CL but allegri gone
that's easy to answer, but i think it's pointless as allegri must leave either way, regardless of cl qualification. this bad spell is proof enough that he's unable to find solution in difficult times. that looks like his biggest weakness throughout his career

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
that's easy to answer, but i think it's pointless as allegri must leave either way, regardless of cl qualification. this bad spell is proof enough that he's unable to find solution in difficult times. that looks like his biggest weakness throughout his career
I don't know about easy to answer. As for him having to leave, that's been obvious for over a year to everyone except our inept mgmt.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think its related

- - - Updated - - -

It can only go wrong. Vlaho is the only attacker really delivering right now and there's no way he'll catch a gigantic transfer fee either. Extend at a lower wage should be option #1 imo.

Bremer is gone anyways. I'd take Huijsen and Calafiori to replace him and Gatti...
Bremer I hope not because he is as closest to stable we have.
Vlahovic - Give him an attacking styled manager and enjoy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's the guy who's a beast but has been out for months with injury, and already had 2 acl tears? :baus: like the guy but hard pass because of his injury record

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
3 man defense? You need to read up on his tactics mate

When I seen Bologna play last he was operating as left cb in 3 man backline, RB tucking in as extra CB. Or maybe just looks like it cuz their LBs almost look like wingers in their formation.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Last season wasn't a difficult time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 43)