Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (53 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A complaint has been filed with the Rome and Milan Public Prosecutor's Offices, the Federal Prosecutor's Office and Covisoc, by the "Jdentità Bianconera" foundation which raises the question of who is Inter's guarantor.
In short, it is believed that the conditions indicated as necessary for registration in the championships, both past and future, foreseen by the NOIF (the FIGC rules) have not been respected due to chronic lack of basic economic balance.

[ @Tuttosport)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We need a LB ffs why aren't they working on this? To hell with Alex Sandro. We need someone who will allow us to play a 4 man backline.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We need a LB ffs why aren't they working on this? To hell with Alex Sandro. We need someone who will allow us to play a 4 man backline.
Cambiaso can play there. Or Danilo. Calafiori can also play there. I'm not worried about it compared to the coach.

- - - Updated - - -

needless to say it would be a great deal to have him. calafiori and zirkzee (alongside scalvini, soulé and yildiz) are easily among the hottest young players of the league

I'd love to sign them all, including Scalvini, and have a real manager develop them. But there's no chance in hell we are signing them unless we sell a combination of Dusan, Chiesa, and/or Bremer. Or we sell a bunch of players and deplete our squad.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bremer and Soule money going towards Calafiori and Zirkzee?

Zirkzee won't be cheap though and it looks unrealistic even with sales.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It can only go wrong. Vlaho is the only attacker really delivering right now and there's no way he'll catch a gigantic transfer fee either. Extend at a lower wage should be option #1 imo.

Bremer is gone anyways. I'd take Huijsen and Calafiori to replace him and Gatti...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Looks like a mercato for Maxs 352...
calafiori, zirkzee, ferguson = allegri?

all motta players. allegri is a dead man walking. all we can hope is that somehow he achieves a cl place, otherwise it will be very difficult to make any mercato at all for the league only

Jun 16, 2020
It can only go wrong. Vlaho is the only attacker really delivering right now and there's no way he'll catch a gigantic transfer fee either. Extend at a lower wage should be option #1 imo.

Bremer is gone anyways. I'd take Huijsen and Calafiori to replace him and Gatti...
A lower wage at his age.. did that ever happen?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Do we have a relationship with bologna already? Is there any incentive for them to sell to us over Bayern? Do we loan to them a lot or whatever?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh if they get champions league I hope their entire squad stays intact and they have a good run at it. Hate when an underdog team clicks and the moneyed teams swarm over them like locusts and take the gems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 35)