Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (65 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But where would he play, if we’ll play with a defense of four we already have many solutions at the center.

What many solutions? Bremer only top level starter and he is already rumoured to leave. Rest are Danilo who is old plus in't CB for 4 backline, and backup level riff raffs. Huisen promising but should compete for spot not be guranteed one.

Plus Caliafiori can play LB too.

Jun 16, 2020
It aren’t the most beautiful choices but it’s realistic to think that we have to make sacrifices.

In the Allegri thread a proposed a hypothetical scenario where Vlahovic leaves and Zirkzee comes. I like Dusan but the truth is that he costs 30m per year. Bremer is a lot less at 18m

Than looking to the schedule next year with the Euro’s this summer and the WC for clubs, we need quantity aswel given that our bench is an absolute joke at the moment. This thought process led me to question if it’s worth sacrificing Bremer and Vlahovic for Calafiori, Zirkzee and some other players (if we get Motta as coach).

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What many solutions? Bremer on top level starter and he is already rumoured to leave. Rest are Danilo who isn't CB and backup level riff raffs.
True. Let's hope we sell Gatti and Rugani is an eternal bench player anyway.

Bremer is as good as gone so Calafiori and Huijsen are more than welcome imho.

- - - Updated - - -

It aren’t the most beautiful choices but it’s realistic to think that we have to make sacrifices.

In the Allegri thread a proposed a hypothetical scenario where Vlahovic leaves and Zirkzee comes. I like Dusan but the truth is that he costs 30m per year. Bremer is a lot less at 18m

Than looking to the schedule next year with the Euro’s this summer and the WC for clubs, we need quantity aswel given that our bench is an absolute joke at the moment. This thought process led me to question if it’s worth sacrificing Bremer and Vlahovic for Calafiori, Zirkzee and some other players (if we get Motta as coach).
Thing is Bremer probably wants out. He never made it a secret he wants to test himself in the EPL.

For now, Vlahovic looks fine here (if Allegri goes) and there are rumours about downgrading his salary.

On a personal choice, I'd keep Bremer too ofc.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It made sense renewing Rabiot for a year, and it makes sense not renewing now. He didn’t live up to it this year. For Iling I’d sell if a +25m offer arrives, if it’s less I’d consider keeping him for another year. With a better system and coach I think that he’ll gain some value
Illing - I once highy rated him as he is a player that on a good day could create troubles for the opposition.
Loaning him to increase value or sell him. Im ok with both as most times he is average since his IQ isnt exactly sky high.
Rabiot - Let him go. We arent going to sell him without renewing and if we renew - No one will try..
We got him as a FA and jow it is time to let him go.
Locatelli - Im divided - I do think he has quality but he needs to improve determination and blocking skills.
McK our mvp in midfield so far - Cash on him if an offer of 35M arrives.
Soule - There is interest so sell.

Zirkzee apparentaly prefer Milan.
To me he is just a good player vastly overpriced so Im okay with it

- - - Updated - - -

But where would he play, if we’ll play with a defense of four we already have many solutions at the center.
I wouldnt call them solutions but we do have options

Oct 28, 2015
Illing - I once highy rated him as he is a player that on a good day could create troubles for the opposition.
Loaning him to increase value or sell him. Im ok with both as most times he is average since his IQ isnt exactly sky high.
Rabiot - Let him go. We arent going to sell him without renewing and if we renew - No one will try..
We got him as a FA and jow it is time to let him go.
Locatelli - Im divided - I do think he has quality but he needs to improve determination and blocking skills.
McK our mvp in midfield so far - Cash on him if an offer of 35M arrives.
Soule - There is interest so sell.

Zirkzee apparentaly prefer Milan.
To me he is just a good player vastly overpriced so Im okay with it

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt call them solutions but we do have options
Who will replace his assists and versatility though?

For 35m you’ll only get Ferguson, who I doubt is a big upgrade over Weston…
Koopmeiners will cost significantly more than what we’ll get for McKennie.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are eyeing a double swoop from Bologna as the club is courting Lewis Ferguson and Riccardo Calafiori with the aim of brining both players as reinforcements with potentially their current coach Motta at the helm of Juventus (@repubblica)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Juventus are eyeing a double swoop from Bologna as the club is courting Lewis Ferguson and Riccardo Calafiori with the aim of brining both players as reinforcements with potentially their current coach Motta at the helm of Juventus (@repubblica)
May not be a stupid idea to get Lewis Ferguson as well just to sell him later to EPL with a bri:ish tax on it.

BTW, there was a young Scottish full back playing for Genoa or Bologna that was highly rated. Anybody knows what happened to him and who that was?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
May not be a stupid idea to get Lewis Ferguson as well just to sell him later to EPL with a bri:ish tax on it.

BTW, there was a young Scottish full back playing for Genoa or Bologna that was highly rated. Anybody knows what happened to him and who that was?
Aaron hickey? Currently playing for Brentford in the Premier league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 44)