Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (58 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Last Saturday for Brazils match against England at Wembley, there were Juve scouts in the stands who were observing the Brazilian fullback Wendell who made his national team debut.Wendell has similar characteristics to Alex Sandro which has attracted the attention of Giuntoli plus he has an expiring contract in 2025.

[@Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus offered a new contract with a reduced salary to McKennie, who rejected it.

[@Gazzetta_it)

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus offered a new contract with a reduced salary to McKennie, who rejected it.

[@Gazzetta_it)
is it a real quote? where do you get these from? was this posted by that terrible forza juventus account? i couldn't find anything about the recent "if jj won't qualify for cl --> bankruptcy, sale" supposed quote either

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI link us to Goretzka.
He was great in the past but I hardly watched anything but Juve this year.
Any real chance? Isnt he on high wages?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
is it a real quote? where do you get these from? was this posted by that terrible forza juventus account? i couldn't find anything about the recent "if jj won't qualify for cl --> bankruptcy, sale" supposed quote either
Obviously Forza Juve Twitter Account and quote relating to bankruptcy has been deleted maybe due to mistranslation or a form of clickbait or the outrage that happened on tuz.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
we should really give up on that dumpster diving hobby of ours.

Do you actually watch football? Like Göretzka is probably Bayerns best midfielder this season. His form lately has been great. Assisting and scoring from DM position.

- - - Updated - - -

FI link us to Goretzka.
He was great in the past but I hardly watched anything but Juve this year.
Any real chance? Isnt he on high wages?

He has been fantastic for them, and yeah he is on high wages, Rabiot level contract I think. His contract expires 2025 I think, and Bayern aren't foolish enough to lose him yet despite being bit older. They will renew him. Their new GM Max Eberl had him as player in Borussia Mongladbach days, so will most likely renew him and not sell him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ever since @DAiDEViL left :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

@Boksic honest thoughts?
I like him, he is a good player and think he is the sort of player who does their job well. Tactically he seems smart, would do a job wherever you play him and he scores from midfield which we lack. His attitude seems really good too, seems like he is focused to improve and hates to lose, which again is something we lack.

But I don't think he has enough quality to be a starter at a team challenging for serie A. He's had an excellent season and was the best player on the pitch vs us earlier this season. But I'm slightly wary that he is playing in a team/system that is making him look better. I'm not sure if he'd replicate it outside of Bologna. I'm also not sure he can take the next step up.

I would be happy for him to be in the squad. But for 25m and with our budget issues, I think we need better.

Selfishly it would be nice to have a Scottish player, so that I could get triggered any time someone says anything negative against him.

Also bring back @DAiDEViL.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I like him, he is a good player and think he is the sort of player who does their job well. Tactically he seems smart, would do a job wherever you play him and he scores from midfield which we lack. His attitude seems really good too, seems like he is focused to improve and hates to lose, which again is something we lack.

But I don't think he has enough quality to be a starter at a team challenging for serie A. He's had an excellent season and was the best player on the pitch vs us earlier this season. But I'm slightly wary that he is playing in a team/system that is making him look better. I'm not sure if he'd replicate it outside of Bologna. I'm also not sure he can take the next step up.

I would be happy for him to be in the squad. But for 25m and with our budget issues, I think we need better.

Selfishly it would be nice to have a Scottish player, so that I could get triggered any time someone says anything negative against him.

We would be happy to adopt you in the McKennie thread in the meantime :dule:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
The #Juventus management wants to allocate between €60-70m to secure two important midfield reinforcements for next summer: one would be between (€40-45m) and the other (€20/25m). #Giuntoli also sees #Fagioli as a third reinforcement for next season

For names: #Giuntoli has been moving concretely for Lewis #Ferguson (€25m) and then of course the dream remains #Koopmeiners with #Ederson and #Samardzic in the background (@_Morik92_ / @TUTTOJUVE_COM )

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Seconded on @DAiDEViL you absolute bender.

I wish we had an English player for the same rea...oh wait...meh. Tbh I'd be indifferent even if it was Harry Kane, suppose that is due to the saturation of English players. At least it would be a top player.

Sad that the days are gone where if it was a player from a "smaller" football country it would have been say, a Gareth Bale or Andrew Robertson, or Nedved (who is the best American player ever, I actually don't know?). Guys like McKennie, Kostic, and a few others wouldn't have been near our team. It would have been some Italian squad player who was at least as good or better, but football is a lot more international now than even 20 years ago.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus want to beat all competition for Koopmeiners but first must lower his price tag (€55-60m). The bianconeri will look to include a technical counterpart in the deal, which would first be IlingJr (who Gasperini wanted last summer) but if that fails will try with either Soule or as last resort even Huijsen (@Gazzetta_it)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus want to beat all competition for Koopmeiners but first must lower his price tag (€55-60m). The bianconeri will look to include a technical counterpart in the deal, which would first be IlingJr (who Gasperini wanted last summer) but if that fails will try with either Soule or as last resort even Huijsen (@Gazzetta_it)
next week: soulé AND huijsen AND one of iling and yildiz as a last resort, as well as 40m in cash

fuck gds

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think Landon Donovan is seen as best modern American player? Tho he is a big softy. But imo I personally preferred Dempsey in overall. Nifty player. Tho was star in mid table level, not Juve.

Honestly Pulisic is more talented then both of them. Just ruined by injuries. Tho doing very good for Milan.

@Boksic I had the privilege to see a swede in Juve for Zlatan, who was like the holy graal of Swedish players, and few years ago Kulusevski. Fan of both, but the added bonus was the increased Swedish TV and media interest in Juve. Each game had studio and analysis ahead of it. Especially Ibra days, since he was a superstar level freak of a player.

But I didn't care whatsoever when we had Ekdal and Mellberg lol, boring players.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Goretzka has given his willingness to join Juventus. The German midfielder considers the bianconeri a fascinating goal and the prospect of playing Serie A intrigues him, however Juventus must try convince BayernMunich to open to a possible deal (@BILD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 36)