Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (71 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That means Soule will be sold to fund this.
Zirkzee's price tag is too unrealistic even with sales. Smells like an EPL signing to me.

Giuntoli has to be an absolute madman if he spends 60M+ on Zirkzee and we are forced to play with Locatelli and some jabroni in midfield for the entire season.

We need a minimum of two new midfield signings given that Fagiot will be leaving.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well his whole appeal is he controls and passes everything. It's one of the reasons I'm skeptical of Motta because in the end alot of their build up is smashing it at this beast and he puts it down like an angel for his teammates.
Luckily we have a

G E N E R A T I O N A L
T A L E N T

up front to do that for us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zirkzee's price tag is too unrealistic even with sales. Smells like an EPL signing to me.

Giuntoli has to be an absolute madman if he spends 60M+ on Zirkzee and we are forced to play with Locatelli and some jabroni in midfield for the entire season.

We need a minimum of two new midfield signings given that Fagiot will be leaving.
I've been of the impression we will make at least 6 or 7 signings, part of that will depend on rabiot. I don't think we will spend 60 on zirkzee I like to think it'll be closer to 40 in cash, rest made up in counter parts like Kean and bonuses. I do think however this signing will be dependent on the sale of Soule to say the least

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha he's still my favourite Brazilian, I watch him for Forteleza from time to time

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Well his whole appeal is he controls and passes everything. It's one of the reasons I'm skeptical of Motta because in the end alot of their build up is smashing it at this beast and he puts it down like an angel for his teammates.
sorry, i was looking at his fifa ultimate team card rating

good news then

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Juventus are ahead of Milan for Zirkzee, the real danger to the negotiation is Premier League clubs. Zirkzee is seen as Vlahovic's perfect partner both in the current 3-5-2 and in a more offensive 4-2-3-1 where he would be glue together with Chiesa and Yildiz.

[GdS]
If Motta really come, i don't see us retaining both Zirkzee and Vlahovic.

In Motta's system, it's different from let's say Allegri's 4231 with dybala behind striker. In Motta's it's basically 433 with dynamic midfielder (#8) behind #9. So i can't see us playing both at same time.

I agree that having either zirkzee or vlahovic as backup for each other is a luxury thing that Juve can't have now. There's much more area need improvement. From backline to forward. Maybe need more than 2 mercatos to complete the squad that compatible to system.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If Motta really come, i don't see us retaining both Zirkzee and Vlahovic.

In Motta's system, it's different from let's say Allegri's 4231 with dybala behind striker. In Motta's it's basically 433 with dynamic midfielder (#8) behind #9. So i can't see us playing both at same time.

I agree that having either zirkzee or vlahovic as backup for each other is a luxury thing that Juve can't have now. There's much more area need improvement. From backline to forward. Maybe need more than 2 mercatos to complete the squad.
A coach doesn't always have one set system... They use what they have and actually might prefer different setups than what hey have.

That said, I don't see Zirkzee behind Vlaho as the best option for us too. I'd prefer Yildiz there.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Oh, I agree he provides some flexibility in giving Vlahovic games off and he can slot into that 9 role with Yildiz and Chiesa flanking him.

Honestly, I will agree that is a good argument to getting him. He can play in the AM/SS role in a 4-2-3-1 just behind Vlahovic and almost gives us a pseudo 4-2-4 at times and he can also be the #9 when we need to give Vlahovic a break or he is hurt. That is a massive flexibility that Soule does not provide.

However, I do think putting him in the AM/SS role or alongside Vlahovic is him taking Yildiz's best position too.

I think Yildiz has shown enough that I'd even like to try him in the vice 9 role if Vlahovic is tired/hurt with two flanking attackers.

- - - Updated - - -

And thats the benefit of Soule is that RW is his natural role and we can play all of Chiesa, Vlahovic, Yildiz and Soule in their natural positions in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
All we'd be missing is Zeman then :D.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
A coach doesn't always have one set system... They use what they have and actually might prefer different setups than what hey have.

That said, I don't see Zirkzee behind Vlaho as the best option for us too. I'd prefer Yildiz there.
Agree that a coach doesn't always have one set system. But a coach must have a favourite system and only used the others in only some matches or in a match where we need goals in remaining time.
It's his best season as a coach and i think a modern coach with spesific setup like him will demand to fill the squad that compatible to his system.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Agree that a coach doesn't always have one set system. But a coach must have a favourite system and only used the others in only some matches or in a match where we need goals in remaining time.
It's his best season as a coach and i think a modern coach with spesific setup like him will demand to fill the squad that compatible to his system.
Well, Zirkzee was bought to support Arnautovic so that might even be his preferred system... I just don't agree with it at all.

Jun 16, 2020

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
After we’ve signed Greenwood I think we should complete our PR stunt and go for the great-grandson (not joking) of Mussolini. Coincidentally he’s under contract at Lazio. When that’s finished, let’s add some flavour and find a nice buddy for Vlahovic

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/romano-floriani-mussolini/profil/spieler/708086
I'm surprised mussolini's grandson doesn't play right wing...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Jj don't need Jjosh

Next szn allegri should roll with this attack line:

Chiesa-Kenan-Soule

The turk can false9 it

Fags will take all bets for easy money

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Di Marzio reporting that Juve are leading the race for Zirkzee…
I used to look forward to following all the Juve transfer rumors. It's gotten to the point where the Italian media is so unreliable in terms of rumors that I dont even pay attention anymore.

So I dont believe for one second that Juve leads for Zirkzee.

Hell, I'm not convinced that Allegri wont be back next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 54)