Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
as someone who doesn't use social media except youtube, this place is all i have. i don't use reddit cuz i am not a virgin, and i don't use insta or tik tok cuz i am not a simp looking for girl butts
Same here. And only have one friend who is into sports. The rest are nerds but not sporting-nerds. So this is the place I vent into, my wife got bored of it fifteen years ago and can still poke fun out of me for crying when ADP retired. So no, this is the place to be. And I enjoy reading everyone's differing opnions here too. I learn a lot! And that's not irony, I really do enjoy reading here, there's a lot of clever people here. There are trolls too but this is a forum. We need some drama too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:disagree: don't think I don't remember those golden years in the NSFW thread
Yeah, but that was before Loin lost his virginity to Miranda, a Canadian Tire co-worker in her early 60's.

Funny thing is, even though they've been working the same store for years, they never really talked a lot. Just the casual chit-chat amongst colleagues. "Good Morning", "How are you" nothing more.

But as luck would have it, they were both on Reddit, sharing stories about their receding hairlines and thinning hair. It was there where they really got to know each other. Loin finally felt understood.

Of course he is still balding, but he is a happier person ever since.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
as someone who doesn't use social media except youtube, this place is all i have. i don't use reddit cuz i am not a virgin, and i don't use insta or tik tok cuz i am not a simp looking for girl butts
you can manipulate the algorithm to fit your interests, i use both insta and tiktok on the regular and don’t look at a single butt. although i wouldn’t say those are the best places to look for insightful football discussion

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tbh I don't quite know what the fuss is about. The rape charges were dropped, he's still with the woman and they have a child together. That aside he's a very talented player tbh
It's the material that was published online. It didn't go down well with the feministic movement and signing him will can lose a lot of female fans. Also don't you think we've had enough negative press as it is?

With that said, maybe we are the right club for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)