Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Bbilan wants Kean.
I don’t think so and I don’t want it but any odds we loan lukaku and loan Kean out and at the same time keep Dusan lol? really weird to have three left-footed cf in the squad.
Both need to play as 1st team player. Lukaku have very high salary and one of them will be on the bench. I prefer we keep Kean

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Schira:
Expected a new round talks in the next days between #Juventus and #Chelsea for Romelu #Lukaku. They are working to reach an agreement. The belgian striker has agreed personal terms with #Juve for a contract until 2026 (€10M/year) with option for 2027 and wants to join Bianconeri
It can't be said enough.... Juventus board is despicable and disgusting. Unfortunately the club is made by those who run it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't get why we'd loan out a competent player to a direct competitor, even if it's our 3rd CF. if Milan want Kean they should buy him, if they can't, fuck off.
:lol:

He is a donkey. It would be genius to dump him on a direct competitor. I'm surprised the management even had the sense to pull such a move.

- - - Updated - - -

Just keep the squad as it is. Also keep Kean, he can still be useful, fuck Milan.
He could be useful as a toilet brush.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
:lol:

He is a donkey. It would be genius to dump him on a direct competitor. I'm surprised the management even had the sense to pull such a move.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a backup striker not just in Juventus, but also in the absolute majority of Serie A clubs, no doubt about that. However loaning him for free so that Milan doesn't have to spend money replacing their outgoing forward backups? fuck no, we paid 28+7+3m for that toilet brush, Milan doesn't get to have it for free. Unless its a purchase or at least a reasonable obligation fuck off Milan.

Last edited:

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Stop it brah. Look at the stats. He actually had a higher goal per minuts ratio than Vlahovic in last years Serie A.

For a backup striker he’s ok and will be useful. Giving him to Milan for peanuts is retarded and isn’t worth it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Call Arsenal for Sandro.
Call RM for Bonucci and the polack.
Call Luton for McKennie.
Call Deportivo for MDS.
Call the Saudis for Milik.
Call Sampdoria for Frabotta.
Call the Saudis again for Pogba.
Call Meelan for Pjaca.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Bbilan wants Kean.
I don’t think so and I don’t want it but any odds we loan lukaku and loan Kean out and at the same time keep Dusan lol? really weird to have three left-footed cf in the squad.
Then the year after we bring him back and make him captain

- - - Updated - - -

Say no to a lifeline if that means Lukaku is coming in. Just no.
Agree. I hate Kean more than anybody but I'd rather have him here than Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)