Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
'right ideas'' such as getting players that can be actually sold
like arthur, mckennie, ramsey, demiral and the likes? remind me how much they were sold for pls? or romero, whom he sold with minusvalenza, just to pay ~50m for him while at spurs? the romero business alone should earn him a place among the worst juve directors ever. also, is juve a football club or a human trafficking business?

:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Are we going to field 3-5-2 this season? If so I really think it's stupid to sell Kostic
all preseason theyve played more combinations on the flank in build up with Cambiaso inverting. That doesnt fit Kostic' profile at all as hes pretty much limited in 1v1 and to the touchline, where he blasts crosses (not necessarily a bad thing, just not a fit for what Allegri is seemingly trying to do this season)

I dont think its a coincidence Cambiaso started vs Atalanta. Would be surprised if he wasnt starting vs Udinese.

- - - Updated - - -

whats all this smoke today about carnesecchi? @Scottish

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
like arthur, mckennie, ramsey, demiral and the likes? remind me how much they were sold for pls? or romero, whom he sold with minusvalenza, just to pay ~50m for him while at spurs? the romero business alone should earn him a place among the worst juve directors ever. also, is juve a football club or a human trafficking business?

:sergio:
This alone should warrant criminal charges, or a lawsuit at the very least.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
all preseason theyve played more combinations on the flank in build up with Cambiaso inverting. That doesnt fit Kostic' profile at all as hes pretty much limited in 1v1 and to the touchline, where he blasts crosses (not necessarily a bad thing, just not a fit for what Allegri is seemingly trying to do this season)

I dont think its a coincidence Cambiaso started vs Atalanta. Would be surprised if he wasnt starting vs Udinese.

- - - Updated - - -

whats all this smoke today about carnesecchi? @Scottish
I've been outta the loop. What's up with Carnesecchi? Where's he off to?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
„Almost“ two years yeah but cost double the amount of Kostic :) the sissy that never wanted to quit sassoulo for a real club, fck him.

Soule is creative? What did he create until now ? Lol the guy is absolutely overrated and a mediocre player nothing more. With Kostic leaving we need some creative player cause neither cambiasso nor Iling have shown it so far

Well I’d never signed these players or extended their contracts. But juve does and than sells useful players

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I guess you haven't watched him much in the youth squads... He is a creative type but you can discuss quality all day (never said he was good enough) and Berardi is clearly miles ahead.

Comparing Berardi with Kostic is a joke; not the age but the quality made the gap in prices. Berardi has been killing Serie A with Sassuolo for years now...

Cambiasso has retired but Cambiaso has done great so far and he's not as one-dimensional as Kostic.
I'd actually like to keep Kostic but if that's what it takes to get us another SS, then do it all day long. If it's not necessay, keep obviously since he's a guarantee for assists.

These players were here before the current management was in place. Water under the bridge, give it a rest. See how Giuntoli and Manna fare, then we'll judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)