Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I have to admit I only know about 2 or 3 players on that list.

Are they up and coming talents or just players that aren't worth being excited about?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have to admit I only know about 2 or 3 players on that list.

Are they up and coming talents or just players that aren't worth being excited about?
out of that list i can only tell you about igor. he's about to become a hot commodity by end of next season like bremer was. guy is readish for big move

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Is Scalvini actually good or a typical „I only fit atalantas tactical set up player“?
Does he play in a back 3 or 4?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I wonder what this rumored request regarding Milik means about our finances.

Our buy clause on him needs to be purchased by April 30th but we've asked them for more time because we cannot afford it allegedly. It's under 10m so I wonder what the issue is.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
give him paredes' salary :snoop:

on a serious note, this needs to stop asap. most of those juve players are overpaid af
To be fair, it is ending soon.

Szczesny ends next summer, Sandro ends this summer, Rabiot ends this summer, Paredes ends this summer, Di Maria potentially ends this summer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To be fair, it is ending soon.

Szczesny ends next summer, Sandro ends this summer, Rabiot ends this summer, Paredes ends this summer, Di Maria potentially ends this summer.
sandro is rumored to stay, and we still have a few high earners a bit further down the list, and some of them are on longer contracts: cuadrado, bremer, bonucci, chiesa all earn at least 5m which is well above 9m gross (that's why the list is inaccurate, chiesa's gross salary is higher than rabiot's and paredes')

but yeah, besides this season, it's only bonucci, tek and pogba who are way, way overpaid and who'd never get half of their salary elsewhere or don't deserve similar wages

also, let's not forget arthur who's literally unsellable and 100% won't be bought before his contract expires, and odds are we can't find any club to pay his wages, let alone the amortization

speaking of which, it's all right, especially if kulu gets sold. arthur is killing the books, otherwise the amortization is well controlled, that's at least something positive. i expect us to mostly go for freebies and cheapos for a few years though

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
sandro is rumored to stay, and we still have a few high earners a bit further down the list, and some of them are on longer contracts: cuadrado, bremer, bonucci, chiesa all earn at least 5m which is well above 9m gross (that's why the list is inaccurate, chiesa's gross salary is higher than rabiot's and paredes')

but yeah, besides this season, it's only bonucci, tek and pogba who are way, way overpaid and who'd never get half of their salary elsewhere or don't deserve similar wages

also, let's not forget arthur who's literally unsellable and 100% won't be bought before his contract expires, and odds are we can't find any club to pay his wages, let alone the amortization

speaking of which, it's all right, especially if kulu gets sold. arthur is killing the books, otherwise the amortization is well controlled, that's at least something positive. i expect us to mostly go for freebies and cheapos for a few years though
Yeah, Cuardardo is leaving and Bremer and Chiesa are worth it.

Bonucci might retire and get a sweetheart deal to be a coach or something for a lower salary. I could see it happening. He's about to be 36.

Amortization is about to be back under control and the club just needs to return to a little bit of financial normalcy. Rotational players should not be making so much money.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We need to stop buying players with bad injury track records, we can't afford luxury players

Same Applies to physically soft players like Arthur. He was always lacking in that department. When is the last time we had a starting XI that was our best on paper for 3 games in a row?

Some freak injuries are unavoidable, but we keep picking up these fucking glass assholes every summer like we're running a rehabilitation camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)