Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
photo_2023-03-22_12-51-23.jpg

11 Players (1 by role) that Juventus is observing for the summer
[Gazzetta dello Sport]
i'm not shooting the messenger, thanks for sharing

that list though... like we're roma or atalanta (save for scalvini lol)

there are still a few interesting players there. vicario is obviously good, too bad tek won't leave and there's no way i'd sacrifice perin for him. laurienté is fire, he would be an instant starter, imagine the left side of a 3-4-3 with kostic and him. scalvini isn't bad either, he'd offer both competition and the chance to rest danilo and bremer a bit more. the others are squad player level dudes at best, and considering the loaned out players too, we have already two dozens of those, so why even bother

- - - Updated - - -

Give me Scalvini and Parisi for defense
yeah, too bad the parisi rumors died. i'd be happy to have him around

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
photo_2023-03-22_12-51-23.jpg

11 Players (1 by role) that Juventus is observing for the summer
[Gazzetta dello Sport]
such BS, as if GDS would know any of juve's targets (does juve even know at this point?) let alone 11 of them LOL.

we should bump this photo in the summer.

btw we need CBs the same way we needed a regista last summer. Are they going to make the same mistake again, or are they gonna let guys like De Winter play?

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
such BS, as if GDS would know any of juve's targets (does juve even know at this point?) let alone 11 of them LOL.

btw we need CBs the same way we needed a regista last summer. Are they going to make the same mistake again, or are they gonna let guys like De Winter play?
my guess is these players mentioned cuz we sent scounts to watch them, but that just means we scouted.

that said i really like fiorentina igor. he's a little rough still, but he's that sort of player you regret not signing when another team takes him and suddenly he is out of price range because he just turns into complete monster

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I'd still sign Scalvini, given the chance. The rest I'm not bothered about. Rugani and Bonucci can go and AS too.

Bremer, Scalvini, Danilo, Gatti, De Winter.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Id love to have him here, trolling the snowflake pansies of serie A, but seeing as we are juventus, he will get yellows and reds aplenty
As dislikable as he is maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea to have more 'cunty' personalities to publicly defend this club. We get pushed around too much by the league because of this 'stile juve...best to remain quiet and be the better person' crap.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd still sign Scalvini, given the chance. The rest I'm not bothered about. Rugani and Bonucci can go and AS too.

Bremer, Scalvini, Danilo, Gatti, De Winter.
i think igor is a better buy than scalvini. scalvini too green still. igor is ready for a big team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)