Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Want to cry, a purchase out of nowhere without any rumors and which is not an old Italian name recycled from Serie A. We don't know who this guy is but thank you Giuntoli, it's been 10 years since we felt that.

Little advice… before getting all excited, wait until is official AND see if we don’t loan him out

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventus and Valencia on the verge of reaching an agreement for Facundo González.

[@FabrizioRomano)

- - - Updated - - -

Facundo González was awarded the best defender of the tournament for the U-20 FIFA World Cup 2023!
Impressive, I like a dirty Uruguayan. Though i look forward to the day when we stop at defenders and sign the best striker or winger of the tournament.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
True but thanks for ruining my dream. A dream where we turn up, a dream where we play progressive football, a dream where we win in style and conquer the world.

Outside of FIFA I....I

No I don't have the heart to tell you.

:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Great suggestion from Dussy. Certainly something B81 should consider tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf kind of strategy is this?

Jj truly is a human trafficking ring

We buy for the future except the future is loaned & sold for peanuts before becoming the present

Yet we are absolutely dead set on ignoring key starting XI spots for 5 years at a time

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
❗️The transfer market in Saudi Arabia closes on September 20th where Juventus will look to offload Bonucci, Alex Sandro and possibly Paul Pogba.

[@tuttosport]

So we are basically hoping that Saudi Arabia can be our garbage chute lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)