Summer mercato 2021-22 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Shouldn't we totally revamp defense next season too? and I think our mid still needs work. Even if we can afford Haaland neglecting other areas surely will backfire.
We definitely need lots of money for defence. Sandro is not getting any younger while he's quite mediocre too. We need a good RB if we won't pull Cuadrado back. CB too needs reinforcements.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shouldn't we totally revamp defense next season too? and I think our mid still needs work. Even if we can afford Haaland neglecting other areas surely will backfire.
I suppose we shall see how Locatelli does, and how Mckennie plus Bentancur grow under Allegri this year, if Rabiot can perform to his talent level more consistently, and then the youngsters like Fagioli out on loan… could turn out that our midfield is in a better condition than we all currently believe when next season rolls around.

Agree on defense. We really need to sort out LB position. And one more top young CB is needed for sure, seeing as Dragusin might be out on a two year loan. It’s really too bad Tootsie fucked up so badly with Romero.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We need two new fullbacks for sure. Cuadrado will be 34 next summer and Sandro needs to be dumped asap.

I hope the money (if it's there) is used for fixing 3-4 positions instead of bankrolling Raiola or Mendes agents. We are going broke just by paying millions in commission to these two scumbags.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We definitely need lots of money for defence. Sandro is not getting any younger while he's quite mediocre too. We need a good RB if we won't pull Cuadrado back. CB too needs reinforcements.
I suppose we shall see how Locatelli does, and how Mckennie plus Bentancur grow under Allegri this year, if Rabiot can perform to his talent level more consistently, and then the youngsters like Fagioli out on loan… could turn out that our midfield is in a better condition than we all currently believe when next season rolls around.

Agree on defense. We really need to sort out LB position. And one more top young CB is needed for sure, seeing as Dragusin might be out on a two year loan. It’s really too bad Tootsie fucked up so badly with Romero.
Actually I wouldn't let Alex Sandro replacement get in the way of getting a generational talent. I was thinking more of a CB because situation is sire in that department.
And it's cute that @Post Ironic still have hope for Bentancur. I lost all mine.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need two new fullbacks for sure. Cuadrado will be 34 next summer and Sandro needs to be dumped asap.

I hope the money (if it's there) is used for fixing 3-4 positions instead of bankrolling Raiola or Mendes agents. We are going broke just by paying millions in commission to these two scumbags.
Maybe we will go for 3 CB formation and appoint Gasperini , who knows

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Actually I wouldn't let Alex Sandro replacement get in the way of getting a generational talent. I was thinking more of a CB because situation is sire in that department.
And it's cute that @Post Ironic still have hope for Bentancur. I lost all mine.
Bentancur had a pretty good first match… he was a decent young player under both Sarri and allegri. Does some stupid shit, card magnet and all, and should never play in front of the defense, with those giveaways… but he could be a pretty good rotation piece in our mid. I still think highest upside 3 man mid is probably Mckennie-Locatelli-Rabiot. Hard to say what level they can get to though.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Am I crazy or did they just show Hazard in the stands? In the light blue jacket? Hard to tell because he had a mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Again they showed him! Who is that guy? Definitely looked like Hazard to me, but I'm notoriously bad at recognizing faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)