Summer mercato 2021-22 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
I see transfermarkt did not update their Free Agents list yet. Will be interesting to see who is yet to sign anything, I know Messi is a free agent lol

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem we have is that right now, all the good young talents are English, and no serious English player wants to play in Serie A over the PL.

Sancho, Greenwood, Foden, Saka, etc...

England are genetically superior footballers and unfortunately there is nothing that spaghetti munchers like Juve can do about it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So we have 80m plus whatever we can get for the shit that's on loan. Plus we have a handful of players who we can use to help reduce fees, given the want being there from other clubs.

Regardless of what media say locatelli wants juve and vice versa..I doubt we will fuck it up for the sake of 5 mill here or there considering the injection we just got.

Ronaldo needs to make up his mind...so much relies on him staying or leaving.

I dont want any of the pommy fucks to be honest...one, as Nedved points out, they won't join serie A, and two if they did it would take them too long to adapt in this team. Ill probably be criticised for the stating the above but seriously, we need to be smart and not pay big bucks for these types.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The problem we have is that right now, all the good young talents are English, and no serious English player wants to play in Serie A over the PL.

Sancho, Greenwood, Foden, Saka, etc...

England are genetically superior footballers and unfortunately there is nothing that spaghetti munchers like Juve can do about it.
All massively overrated frauds.

I'll have Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli and Spinazzola (yes Saka isn't just a left back and Spina isn't young, but still) over these dudes any day of the week.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
“For Locatelli 40mln€ may not be enough. With Juve there are talks, like last summer. There are also foreign clubs.(Sassuolo president)
People here are bashing them, but they took a big risk with him, payed 14 million and developed him.

They have every right to ask for more then 40 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)